Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
you are a sensitive little boy who feels very deeply about pavel. please don't hurt me champ. i will try to behave

i wonder where the mods are when you need them
But you must admit, in this thread, you been the Cruello while Pavel being your Trezeguet :tdown: Doesnt miss a chance to spin something negative about him, even after he retired.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
But you must admit, in this thread, you been the Cruello while Pavel being your Trezeguet :tdown: Doesnt miss a chance to spin something negative about him, even after he retired.
i have nothing against pavel. i was the one who repeatedly made it evident that he was not the same player for the past 2 seasons. regardless of all the banter about playing him every game and how we don't need to worry about finding him a replacement. i was just being objective not critical in any sense.

but the fan boys are a vicious breed

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I dont feel sensitive about nedved, i was just troll baiting, kind of worked didnt it?
whatever you say champ. you need to read into the context of my posts and i highly doubt you have done that. you can keep throwing insults in my direction, as long it makes you feel better.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
It wasnt my intention to insult you, i dont know you. But you were being a douche for no reason, i thought i would point it out. Pav was a great player for juve and deserves the respect/support much lesser players have been given by their respective clubs, he might not have been much cop the past few seasons, but thats kind of what happens when players get older....

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
There you go again. You seem determined from the posts of yours i have had the joy to have read, to suggest that pav has done nothing and has meant nothing and isnt worth anything and doesnt deserve and recognition for this nothing that he has done. I was demonstrating how stupid it is to have that stand point. Theres no point in trying to discuss this if you arent going to even bother to be open minded. But im guesing as an established member of this community i may have gotten you completely wrong...first impressions last and all that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
that praetorian head made u famous cron..put it back and write nedved on his
helmet or sth :D
I will eventually, but i do feel the obligation to pay some tribute to that LEGEND!!
And as i long as i know that he is watching us from the stands, my heart rejoices!!

Maybe some day, we will left the cup for him and maybe someone will hand it over to him, just for a second, after all, Neddy is one of us and he always will be...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dru, stop giving Pavel a hard time. People are doing the same with Trezeguet and you can't stand that, so you should understand.

I hate people giving hard times to both of these players.

Jul 10, 2006
If Pavel were to decide sometime this summer that he wants to play one more season, and there is no place for him at Juventus, I would welcome a move for him to Lazio or some other club. There is nothing he could do that would diminish his legendary status to me.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
what did i do/say again? please find a post where i implied that he has done nothing for us or where i have trashed him and discredited him. you guys are smarter than that, or at least i assumed so.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Personally, my image of pavel will not change even 0.001% if he joins Lazio or any other club apart from the milanese.

Honestly, he has the right to either continue or stop playing. IMO, he still got it .. pavel is still standing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The thing is, Nedved is officially on holiday, and his agent is the one doing all the talking. Read into it what you will, but I think agents have way too much power these days, and sometimes they just abuse their rights and go overboard!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The thing is, Nedved is officially on holiday, and his agent is the one doing all the talking. Read into it what you will, but I think agents have way too much power these days, and sometimes they just abuse their rights and go overboard!
agreed.

there have been more than a dozen stories published about how pavel wants to play for lecce or lazio and how his return to football in eminent. its all a bunch of garbage IMO and thats what annoys me.

i know that its not really pavel making those comments, its his agent/publicist working all the spin. these types are worse than the media themself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)