Pavel Nedved (45 Viewers)

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
hope his son can continue his legacy.....become a new legend of turin someday and maybe in 5-8 years nedved gonna be our coach.

I miss you so much already neddy

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Watch this, someone from the crowd has put a video up, not best quality, but you see what it would have been being there when it happened: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yj4ti2SAd4
T_T

So emotional....

That compilation on the olimpico screen was pure class...they need to upload it!!!

Wow, he is so loved by all Juve fans...... He fully deserves that...what a fighter he was.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Here goes one of the last decades greats, it's not a loss, it's a deserved holiday, he deserves the rest like no other player. So now only 4 heros left, i hope that with the next one whoever it is it's gonna be easier, cause i doubt a player retiring could be even tougher for a fan. I think he doesn't regret staying with us for this season, although no trophies, it was a nice season indeed, in the last months he rolled back the years and showed that even after all these year's he still is very special player, a great example for others.

Mar 30, 2006
Do you guys remember when he came back with the Golden ball then scored a SICK winner? Was that the goal of the season that year or another? I remember he also had the goal of the season where he hit a missile of a shot from half but dont recall if it was that particular goal.

Either way I love Nedved.
Peace Out Pavel!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
A truely exceptional player, who will be greatly missed!

I think the fact that he was one of my favourite players in world football even before he was playing with Juve and was at one of their title rivals at that time sums up how special a player/person that Pavel is. I remember always wanting Juve to sign him and how happy I was when we did.

Thanks for all of the memories especially this one:

The image of Pavel running to the Curva after his goal is what I picture of when I think of Nedved.

Good luck in the future, hope to see him at Juve again in some role in the future.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Madrid's defense. :lol2:

I remember that day like it was yesterday, sitting in the library listening to commentary of the game. The detention for yelling after goals was well worth it.

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
Nedved: 'I can stop running now'
Sunday 31 May, 2009

Pavel Nedved has decided he will hang up his boots after all. “That’ll do. I can stop running now.”
The Czech caused shockwaves when he announced yesterday that he would be leaving Juventus after eight years, but not necessarily ending his career.

Some had suggested a move to his old club Lazio or back overseas, but after the 2-0 win in Turin today he clarified his position.

“I think that’ll do,” an emotional Nedved told Sky Italia television. “I can stop running now. This was my last game and I need to stay close to my family.

“This has been a very difficult day for me, but also wonderful, as I felt so much affection from all my teammates and fans. I must thank them.

“I can stop with a clear conscience, because I know we have done great things together.”

source: Channel 4 Football Italia

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Madrid's defense. :lol2:

I remember that day like it was yesterday, sitting in the library listening to commentary of the game. The detention for yelling after goals was well worth it.

Yes, i was in a Pizza place in my country which is full Juventus... full of juve flags and mementos everywhere.

That day it was full, and it exploded when pavel scored the goal.

That day is unforgetable for this new generation of Juventini fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)