Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It was really disgusting to read the last 6 or 7 pages. Some "fans" were pissed that Nedved might play next season with Juve. Seriously, these fans are uglier than those who dissed Maldini..

As for the contract, I really, and I meant it, I really hope it was Nedved's decision to play somewhere else, and not that he didn't reach agreement with board. I mean they are famous with treating our legends, many examples, and specially Deschampes..

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Pavel :cry:

I seriously hopes he retires, or maybe joins a club in the Czech Republic. My heart wouldn't be able to cope with seeing him in another shirt..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It was really disgusting to read the last 6 or 7 pages. Some "fans" were pissed that Nedved might play next season with Juve. Seriously, these fans are uglier than those who dissed Maldini..

As for the contract, I really, and I meant it, I really hope it was Nedved's decision to play somewhere else, and not that he didn't reach agreement with board. I mean they are famous with treating our legends, many examples, and specially Deschampes..
I still doubt that he will play anywhere else and i hope i'm right.
Nedved never mentioned anything about playing somewhere else. It was his agent who hinted that Nedved might not necessarily retire from football.

It was that spectacular title on channel4 (Nedved: I quit Juve, not football) that made it look so ugly. Nedved himself didn't say a word about not retiring. He just said that from Monday he will think about what to do next.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Trezeguet is one of those players who look a lot different in the stadium too. Perhaps it was just the games I saw, but he worked damn hard to get into position. I'll sure miss these two.
Indeed, Nedved as well as Trez are players one should watch in the stadium. I was very surprised when I first saw them live, completely different from what you see on TV.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Nedved never mentioned anything about playing somewhere else. It was his agent who hinted that Nedved might not necessarily retire from football.

It was that spectacular title on channel4 (Nedved: I quit Juve, not football) that made it look so ugly. Nedved himself didn't say a word about not retiring. He just said that from Monday he will think about what to do next.
Mino Raiola :inter:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Indeed, Nedved as well as Trez are players one should watch in the stadium. I was very surprised when I first saw them live, completely different from what you see on TV.
Did you maybe watch them on Brugge-Juventus in 2005?
I have a Belgian friend who doesn't really follow serie A but he was on that match (we won 2:1, i know Nedved scored and i think Trez scored too) and he said that he never saw live a stronger team than that Juve. I don't really remember that match but my friend says that we were amazing. :smile:

Aug 1, 2003

I really hate C4, used to like em for their news but for the past 2 years or so they've become so ... I don't know, became sell outs.

I don't think some of us meant it in a bad way when we wanted Pavel to retire. For a man of his stature we just want to honor him the best we can. Now seems like an ideal time, playing against Lazio etc. You wouldn't know what's going to happen in the future, it could end badly as well, we've seen it happen.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Just as I told Rab, it's only his agent making a fuss about it. Nedved's words were just normal.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Hope we'll have full packed stadium tomorrow.

Nedved deserve all the respect from the fans and players. I hope he stays connected to the club one way or another.

We will miss him alot :sigh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really dont get the drama, I trust Pavluska and the board with their simple words of ending this beautiful relationship cordially. This drama is created over nothing because of who his coach is, this fatass pig Mino Raiola is allways up to no good, and was looking for a last pay day for sure. He tried to convince Pavel to leave Juve in Calciopoli too if you recall, Camo's antics in that summer, not to mention Ibra's too, this guy is a sleazebag to the fullest. Dont let him ruin this farewell to this immense legend.

In the first Juve match I've attended live Pavel scored the winning goal and I will never forget that.
Was it against Piacenza in 2001? I was at that game, I dont remember shit about that game, only Pavluska scored a screamer and that was that :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have a Belgian friend who doesn't really follow serie A but he was on that match (we won 2:1, i know Nedved scored and i think Trez scored too) and he said that he never saw live a stronger team than that Juve. I don't really remember that match but my friend says that we were amazing. :smile:
We were very strong. Could have been 1-5. Trez scored with a lob.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Did not attend that match, sadly. Watching them in Belgium would have been too easy :D
I just visit Italy / Turin a couple of times a year, that's when I get to see some games live.
First time I saw Nedved "live" I was completely blown away. He was such a different player from what I imagined. (At least as far as I could tell, the view from the Curva in Delle Alpi is, as you'll probably know, awful ;) ).

But speaking of Brugge: a while back I read an interview with some ex Brugge player who quit football. It was some kind of career- retrospective. When asked what his most difficult game ever had been his answer was Brugge - Juve in 05, best team he had ever played against.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)