Pavel Nedved (141 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
People was so calm :) Diego Cannavaro coming in.. I said calm down..

The club will fuck this mercato up.

1.Nedved ciao

2 Criscito to Genoa.. and Dossena or some fucker to us

3. Trez leaves.. in with a sucker like Pandev

4. Rightback coming in? where have you heard Secco or Blanc talking about that..
No rightback will come.
If i understood you well you're basically saying:

The board did fantastic so far this summer, but it doesn't matter and they should be killed because maybe they will fuck it up and maybe they will buy the players you don't want in Juve.

Right?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nedved: I quit Juve, not football

Pavel Nedved has announced he is leaving Juventus, but not necessarily retiring from football. “It’s time to say goodbye.”

The Juventus midfielder turns 37 in August and the club had tried to change his mind the same way they did a year ago, when he had threatened to retire.

A new contract was offered, but meetings at the headquarters last night and again this morning failed to reach a consensus.

“After eight years at Juventus the time has come to say goodbye and thank all the fans, teammates and the club for all the support I have received in this time.

“I won four Scudetti and the Ballon d’Or in Turin. I particularly want to thank my wife Ivana and our children, who have accompanied me during this extraordinary journey. From Monday onwards, I will think about my future.

“I will continue to feel close to Juventus and I’m particularly grateful to the Agnelli family for giving me the opportunity to play for this great club. I can assure you economic reasons had nothing to do with this decision.”

It is curious that the Czech is leaving Juve, but not necessarily hanging up his boots for good, as confirmed by his agent.

“For now we say goodbye to Juve, a decision that was already very difficult,” noted Mino Raiola on Sky Italia.

“From Monday we will think about the future. Sunday will be his last game in the Bianconeri shirt.

“I have already received many requests from Italy and abroad. We never asked Juventus for guarantees on tactics, players or a future as a director.”

Nedved began his career at Sparta Prague in 1992, moving on to Lazio in 1996 and then Juventus in 2001.

C4

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Juventus thanks Pavel Nedved

The relationship between Juventus and Pavel Nedved is about to come to an end. Sunday’s match against Lazio (the only other Italian team for which he played) will be the last match of the Czech as a bianconero.

It was Nedved himself who announced it by means of this press release issued in the afternoon. «After eight seasons with Juventus it is time to bid farewell to all the supporters, my team mates and the club and thank them for all the support I received in these years. In Turin I won 4 scudetti and a golden ball. As from Monday I’ll start thinking of my future. I would like to especially thank my wife Ivana and my son and daughter for always supporting me, accompanying me throughout my career allowing me to reach extraordinary goals. I will continue to feel tied to Juventus by means of an affectionate relationship and I am particularly thankful to the Agnelli family for having given me the opportunity of playing for this great team. I would like to make it clear that my decision has nothing to do with any economical factors».

Juventus answered by means of a note: «Juventus took note of Pavel Nedved’s decision to end his career in black and white after his contract expires. Tomorrow, during the last home match, the club, the players and all the supporters will give him the right tribute as a thank you to a player who wrote memorable pages in the history of this club, contributing in a determinative manner to the reaching of important goals. During his 8 years in black and white Nedved always fielded his maximum effort, showing great attachment to the jersey and a great dedication which will remain in the memories of all Juventus fans of both today tomorrow. The club wishes Pavel Nedved an equally victorious future in the hope of maintaining a professional partnership which thanks to his charisma and experience can give him and Juventus more causes for satisfaction».

http://www.juventus.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
From what I gather is that maybe his agent Raiola tried to convince him to play on but yesterday Juve offered him a contract but not as a player. Pavel thought he could play one more year but they didn't give him that chance. So now he'll decide if he stays with Juve as a coach for the Primavera/Berretti...retire or go somewhere else.
I don't believe what you gather.

Would make no sense at all.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
If i understood you well you're basically saying:

The board did fantastic so far this summer, but it doesn't matter and they should be killed because maybe they will fuck it up and maybe they will buy the players you don't want in Juve.

Right?
Killed? Are you daydreamning? When did I say something about killing?

I said that we should wait and see because the mercato is long... Many important dicisions before we can scream that the board is great..

For me Diego and Cannavaro is a great start but the 31 August I will give my opinion about how we have done.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They already did an awful work with Del Piero last year. Same with Gigi and Trezeguet and Pavel for the 2nd or 3rd time.

It's embarrassing having idiots treating our players in this way.
They would be idiot's if every single player in club with big name would be recieving 4 millions a year no matter how they perform and we would not be able to bring even 3rd goalie in summer.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
«Juventus took note of Pavel Nedved’s decision to end his career in black and white after his contract expires.
Yes, Nedved's decision to end his career in Juve. He says it's not for economic reasons, which means he was offered a contract and he didn't make this decision due to small wages offered or something.
He also said it's not because of tactical reasons (player or coach), so i seriously don't get the drama.

He most probably decided to stop playing at the highest level.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventus thanks Pavel Nedved

The relationship between Juventus and Pavel Nedved is about to come to an end. Sunday’s match against Lazio (the only other Italian team for which he played) will be the last match of the Czech as a bianconero.

It was Nedved himself who announced it by means of this press release issued in the afternoon. «After eight seasons with Juventus it is time to bid farewell to all the supporters, my team mates and the club and thank them for all the support I received in these years. In Turin I won 4 scudetti and a golden ball. As from Monday I’ll start thinking of my future. I would like to especially thank my wife Ivana and my son and daughter for always supporting me, accompanying me throughout my career allowing me to reach extraordinary goals. I will continue to feel tied to Juventus by means of an affectionate relationship and I am particularly thankful to the Agnelli family for having given me the opportunity of playing for this great team. I would like to make it clear that my decision has nothing to do with any economical factors».

Juventus answered by means of a note: «Juventus took note of Pavel Nedved’s decision to end his career in black and white after his contract expires. Tomorrow, during the last home match, the club, the players and all the supporters will give him the right tribute as a thank you to a player who wrote memorable pages in the history of this club, contributing in a determinative manner to the reaching of important goals. During his 8 years in black and white Nedved always fielded his maximum effort, showing great attachment to the jersey and a great dedication which will remain in the memories of all Juventus fans of both today tomorrow. The club wishes Pavel Nedved an equally victorious future in the hope of maintaining a professional partnership which thanks to his charisma and experience can give him and Juventus more causes for satisfaction».

http://www.juventus.com
That is the official announcement from the player and the club, what is there to make a drama of?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
They would be idiot's if every single player in club with big name would be recieving 4 millions a year no matter how they perform and we would not be able to bring even 3rd goalie in summer.
They're idiots whether they offer 4m or 2$.

Del Piero himself never asked for this much, had he asked for this much he wouldn't have accepted a paycut, same goes with Pavel.

They went to Serie B and accepted a paycut, that's not how you treat them. Del Piero has complained before just like Buffon at the way players and specially old guards are treated by this Mang.

When you make sacrifice and give a lot in return you should receive at least some respect.

Del Piero and Pavel never got that from this Mang. End of story.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Even I will have a Nedved avatar for the weekend. I never change it, but this time it's necessary.

I'm glad I saw him play live in the stadium.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Del Piero himself never asked for this much, had he asked for this much he wouldn't have accepted a paycut, same goes with Pavel.

They went to Serie B and accepted a paycut, that's not how you treat them. Del Piero has complained before just like Buffon at the way players and specially old guards are treated by this Mang.

When you make sacrifice and give a lot in return you should receive at least some respect.

So basically our Mang should treat all veteran players like Milan? :D They did their dirty job fine and im fine with them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

How did they treat him? I am really confused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)