Pavel Nedved (20 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
From what I gather is that maybe his agent Raiola tried to convince him to play on but yesterday Juve offered him a contract but not as a player. Pavel thought he could play one more year but they didn't give him that chance. So now he'll decide if he stays with Juve as a coach for the Primavera/Berretti...retire or go somewhere else.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ahhh, the drama.

Nedved himself thanks the club with a big smile on his face and yet we all blame the board.
It was probably his own decision to quit playing at the highest level.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
People was so calm :) Diego Cannavaro coming in.. I said calm down..

The club will fuck this mercato up.

1.Nedved ciao

2 Criscito to Genoa.. and Dossena or some fucker to us

3. Trez leaves.. in with a sucker like Pandev

4. Rightback coming in? where have you heard Secco or Blanc talking about that..
No rightback will come.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm really disgusted at the way we are treating our players, especially our champions. I never felt dissappointed like this. I really don't know what the hell is going on with our managment, throwing away Nedved and Trez in this way is emberassing. Now I'm almost 100% sure that if Alex isn't such a symbol of Juve and if we aren't so depending on Gigi we would sell them too.

Fans in Italy really need to do something, this is not Juve or Juve's way, our Juve had dignity and pride, our Juve knew how to treat players, our Juve wasn't freakin circus!!!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm really disgusted at the way we are treating our players, especially our champions. I never felt dissappointed like this. I really don't know what the hell is going on with our managment, throwing away Nedved and Trez in this way is emberassing. Now I'm almost 100% sure that if Alex isn't such a symbol of Juve and if we aren't so depending on Gigi we would sell them too.

Fans in Italy really need to do something, this is not Juve or Juve's way, our Juve had dignity and pride, our Juve knew how to treat players, our Juve wasn't freakin circus!!!
Now that's a bit exaggerated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)