Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Wahdan, are you being serious? :p I sincerely hope you're joking, otherwise my friends will be waiting for u outside MIU :p I can guarantee we don't have any common friends; I am at least 5-6 years older than you :D
Giovinco deserves better than that. Obviously, he is not our management plans at all. If that kid was given the chance like Messi and Ronaldo he would've been better than both. He's turning 23 next year he can't be treated like a youngster again. He MUST start. In addition, I'm really satisfied and amazed by his loyalty; we're lucky that he really loves the club. Bianconero81 warn your friends I'm a serial killer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Verge

Apr 17, 2008
This is one big BULLSHIT post here.

Can you all or most of you for a while, JUST for a while, forget his age, forget Pavel's age for a while and compare him to the rest of the team. The man runs faster than our youngsters and runs much more than everyone.

What slower are you talking about? Some of you enjoy talking out of their butts just for the sake of it.

It's like if someone is 35 than no matter how he plays he's old. Judge his game not his age.

He's slower than hell, you must be a fat slow bastard because you cannot judge a persons speed worth a flying fuck. ADP could probably take him in a sprint, it's that bad.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What pisses me off is that we have "people who think they know shit" and some media saying that he'll stay and today we have others(Gazzetta...) saying there's a press conference to announce his retirement.

I hate being given false hope. :mad:

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
What pisses me off is that we have "people who think they know shit" and some media saying that he'll stay and today we have others(Gazzetta...) saying there's a press conference to announce his retirement.

I believed ACB when he said Pavel is gonna extend, but now Gazzetta and few other sources claim he's gonna retire.

I guess by the end of the day we'll know what's going on.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Giovinco deserves better than that. Obviously, he is not our management plans at all. If that kid was given the chance like Messi and Ronaldo we would've been better than both. He's turning 23 next year he can't be treated like a youngster again. He MUST start. In addition, I'm really satisfied and amazed by his loyalty; we're lucky that he really loves the club. Bianconero81 warn your friends I'm a serial killer.
:andyandbarcelona:

On a serious note, I really cannot believe how much people here wants Nedved to retire "because he is too slow, too old, slowing down Giovinco's progress etc." Nedved still can give us more, I know that he sucked for one part of the season, but that's because he played twice a week for 90mins.

The worst argument is Gio, like I already said if 23yrs old "super, mega, ultra super mega talent" can't win place in starting 11 because of 37yrs old "slow, washed up, too old, fatass" than that says it all.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Yeah, that we should better wait for the official announcement.
However the fans had the right to know what to expect by know...

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
:andyandbarcelona:

On a serious note, I really cannot believe how much people here wants Nedved to retire "because he is too slow, too old, slowing down Giovinco's progress etc." Nedved still can give us more, I know that he sucked for one part of the season, but that's because he played twice a week for 90mins.

The worst argument is Gio, like I already said if 23yrs old "super, mega, ultra super mega talent" can't win place in starting 11 because of 37yrs old "slow, washed up, too old, fatass" than that says it all.
If you can read check my signature. I've never believed that Nedved slowed Giovinco's progress.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
some say that yesterday he was ready to take a big paycut and accept the bench for next season but the club decided to take some time to decided. It seems that today they said no and basically treated him like a piece of crap while they roll the red carpet to Cannavaro and Thuram.

It's hard to believe this but if it was true. :mad:

Pavel feels like sh*t after training, games...his knees are killing him but the will to play was still there. That's why every year he think of retiring but when he feels ok he wants to continue.

Jul 10, 2006
some say that yesterday he was ready to take a big paycut and accept the bench for next season but the club decided to take some time to decided. It seems that today they said no and basically treated him like a piece of crap while they roll the red carpet to Cannavaro and Thuram.

It's hard to believe this but if it was true. :mad:

Pavel feels like sh*t after training, games...his knees are killing him but the will to play was still there. That's why every year he think of retiring but when he feels ok he wants to continue.
So he's not coming back now, eh? Hard to believe the club would do him like that if he was willing to take a pay cut.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
If you can read check my signature. I've never believed that Nedved slowed Giovinco's progress.
My whole post wasn't directed at you, only this: :andyandbarcelona: and that was for bolded part.

I mostly agree with what you wrote, especially that Gio is not youngester anymore and we need to start play him more. However I hate thoose fanboys who would kill Neddy just to play Giovinco.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Why would they offer him a pay cut contract, and then scrap it the next day? Doesn't make sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)