Pavel Nedved (22 Viewers)

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
terrible decision,

one of my favourite player of all time, but a player like him should know when to quit.
I feel for Nedved. I Think he want to win the CL so much or atleast the Scudetto once again before he quits. He deservs it. And if he want to win it then he has to accept being a backup player and nothing else.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Neddy should stay only if we get a strong character coach who is not afraid to make neddy a sub. otherwise neddy will start every mach and will only limit the rise of gio and diego.
one good thing if he stays is that the management will probably switch their transfer focus on our defense.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I hope he stays, as a substitute that would be perfect, he definitely cannot play two 3 games in 10 days as he used to play under Ranieri. Giovinco should start the comming season!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Is this guy serious? Every year he talks about quiting and then he changes his mind. Do you guys really think he is going to be a sub? He is going to play every game and be slower and older then the year before.

Giovinco, please leave this team, you are to good for this.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I am sure this will not damage Gio's chances and Nedved if used wisely could be very useful during the season. Nedved is a true Juve legend and his decision must be respected!

Forza Nedved :flag2:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
we need a poll, if he should retire or not...

I think he should have retired last season, this season he's been bad overall with only a few decent games. I don't see him playing any better next season at all.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Is this guy serious? Every year he talks about quiting and then he changes his mind. Do you guys really think he is going to be a sub? He is going to play every game and be slower and older then the year before.
This is one big BULLSHIT post here.

Can you all or most of you for a while, JUST for a while, forget his age, forget Pavel's age for a while and compare him to the rest of the team. The man runs faster than our youngsters and runs much more than everyone.

What slower are you talking about? Some of you enjoy talking out of their butts just for the sake of it.

It's like if someone is 35 than no matter how he plays he's old. Judge his game not his age.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I really hope that he will extend his contract!!!

You guys should leave him alone!!!

If Gio is that great, than with normal coach at helm he will have no problems to take position from 37 years old Nedved!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
This is one big BULLSHIT post here.

Can you all or most of you for a while, JUST for a while, forget his age, forget Pavel's age for a while and compare him to the rest of the team. The man runs faster than our youngsters and runs much more than everyone.

What slower are you talking about? Some of you enjoy talking out of their butts just for the sake of it.

It's like if someone is 35 than no matter how he plays he's old. Judge his game not his age.
You can't be serious! He definitely is the slowest Juventus player whether you like or not.....put your love aside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)