Pavel Nedved (41 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok guys.. don't play with our emotions.. It is hard enough for us that our golden arrow is retiring in a week...

I wish Nedved could stay for another year..

PLLLEEEEEEAASEE JUVENTUS CONVINCE HIM... GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS...
Even if he plays a min every month. The fact that he is with us is very comforting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If Secco ends up signing a Nedved replacement, then its possible Nedved will decide to stay on another year because he'll know that he won't be playing 180 minutes every week. And his presence in the team will help whoever is brought in to fill his boots better. Nothing like getting tips from the legend himself.
keep dreaming

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
This is really breaking my heart, I love the man, He's always been my favorite Juve player of all time, Please play one more season god damn it, I cant handle this!!

Again all i was say is:
Thank you Pavel for every time you have beautifully touched the ball and made us all happy these past years, Thank you for your loyalty, sacrifice and for honoring the club and its fans, You might be gone but never forgotten, A true Legend! :touched: :broken:

Jun 19, 2006
Man, i can't believe Pavel will retire in a few days :(

Pavel, you are a great champion, and thank you for staying with us in our darkest hour, even though that ment "killing" your dreams of winning the Champions league.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!!!!! NEVER!!!!!

I wish you the best of luck in your life after retirement.

Mar 24, 2006
bit old , but still , i'm touched with his speech when were demoted to B .

Pavel said:
Nedved rejected English offers

Pavel Nedved says he doesn’t regret his decision to snub a move to the Premiership in favour of playing in Serie B with Juventus.

The midfielder, who has appeared in over 200 matches for the Bianconeri, chose to remain in Turin after the Old Lady’s demotion rather than join the mass summer exodus.

“I had the opportunity to leave Italy and received some offers from England, where I admit I would have liked to play,” said Nedved in an interview with the Corriere della Sera newspaper.

“However, I felt that I couldn’t leave Juve in such a difficult moment. I made up my mind after the first verdict, which handed us the 30-point deduction.

“There hasn’t been any big change for me as this is still football – even if in Serie B. We are a good team and we hope we can immediately return to our highest levels.

“This year’s side is an interesting mixture of very experienced players and young talents,” added the former Lazio man.

“I think some of them are destined to become champions, such as Matteo Paro, Raffaele Palladino, Valeri Bojinov and many others.

“I don’t want to judge my former teammates who decided to leave as we are all free to make our own decisions.

“But I respect those who stayed like Alex Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon, Mauro Camoranesi and David Trezeguet.

“It is nice to play next to players like them,” noted Nedved, who retired from international football after the World Cup.

The former European Player of the Year is also hoping that the CONI Arbitration Court will agree to reduce the 17-point deficit handed to the Bianconeri.

“I personally hope that the point deduction will be cancelled as I think we deserve it,” he underlined.

“All the other teams involved in the scandal are still in Serie A, while we were the only ones to be relegated. But I admit that I am not expecting too much.”

Nedved had initially decided to retire from football in 2006, but then extended his contract with Juventus until 2008.

“The former club officials convinced me to stay and I would like to honour this agreement,” he pledged.

“I am very motivated and I hope I can help the team return to Serie A. After that, my job here could be over.”
:touched:

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
A true legend and gentleman of the modern game, I was so happy when he won the Ballon D'Or which he truly deserved.
Pavel, you are one of the greatest players to ever pull on a Juve shirt. You honoured the club and the badge and stayed with us when we needed you most. You gave us many great memories and you will never be forgotten.
Grazie Pavel!!

Aug 1, 2003
fuck this is so depressing. :down: I am very glad to have seen him in our jersey all these years. for all his hardwork the man deserves a break.

now, who remembers that 4-1 or 4-0 defeat to lazio when pavel was there? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)