Pavel Nedved (135 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
2 more games, the passing of an era is near....:cry: grazie pavel for everything.

hopefully he wil become a scout or something in the club sooner or later.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
When i see pavel even now trying his best and fight till the last moment im closed to tears.he is still fighting while he know he wont achieve anything! he knows there is no CL,Serie A or cup he can get...but still fighting and running with all of his passion.

I cant see him go this way...it doesnt feel right...shouldnt be like this..

Football should be ashamed of what did to our pavel.he deserved alot more from this cruel sport.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
When i see pavel even now trying his best and fight till the last moment im closed to tears.he is still fighting while he know he wont achieve anything! he knows there is no CL,Serie A or cup he can get...but still fighting and running with all of his passion.

I cant see him go this way...it doesnt feel right...shouldnt be like this..

Football should be ashamed of what did to our pavel.he deserved alot more from this cruel sport.
I've seen many great players in the past 18 years but i swear nedved is the most profissional footballer that i've ever seen.

He might not be the best from a technical point of view but definately always had the best attitude and personality. Even in the last few games, almost every player we have in the squad we're not giving their best (probably pissed from ranieri) but nedved still gave 110% in every game he played in.

If only we had 11 players that have he's characteristics (not necessary he's skills), what a great team that would be.

Aug 1, 2003
how poignant that it's vs Lazio ... very fitting

I find it hard to let go for now, seems so surreal. I'd love for him to work for Juventus in the near future... but the guy sure deserves a break. So much heart

Damn it this is depressing.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Seriously how ironic that nedved's last game will be against he's former club lazio in turin. Let's win that game and honour an extraordinary legand the way he deserves to be honoured :delpiero:
Indeed. Now if it would only be less 'Vaffanculo Nedved!' and more 'Arrivederci Nedved!' from the Lazio fans, it would be just be the perfect match for him. :)

favorite Neddy moment: when he broke Figo's leg in 2008
I can't beleive I missed that! :lol:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pavel has been divine for the last month or so. His performances have been top notch. He is still a good player and can give his best when he is rested and not overused.

I would also like to see him next season as a rotational player but if he wants to quit we should respect that. Whatever he decides, I will accept.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I would really like it if the Lzio fans give him a good reception as well.
Knowing nedved he will probably get sent off or injured against siena and miss this match :cry:

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)