Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What is your greatest Neddy Moment, and your biggest regret?

For me, it would have to be Neddy guiding us to the CL final in the 2002-2002 season. :touched: My biggest regret is him missing that final; otherwise we would have 3 of those trophies in our cabinet now :cry:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
What is your greatest Neddy Moment, and your biggest regret?

For me, it would have to be Neddy guiding us to the CL final in the 2002-2002 season. :touched: My biggest regret is him missing that final; otherwise we would have 3 of those trophies in our cabinet now :cry:
any fan of Juventus and Nedved would always go for that one game, where he showed the class,grit and determination not to let the fact he would miss the final get in his way of ensuring his team-mates got that chance..he was sublime that night, tragic yet heroic

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Khalid, Bianconero81: Let's hug it out. I'll start: :dule:
it's no big deal really :dule: but i think in the future i have to use a lot of P.S. notes so that no one can start a fight from nothing ..

the first one ..

P.S. why the red cards on my posts?

ahh .. i think i'm not using the P.S. correctly .. i need to take a few more classes ..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nah, it was good, though. :D

Against Real in 2003 is the obvious one, but his game against Real in Turin this season is what I will remember as possibly his last truly great performance.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005

This goal is an outsider for my strongest Nedved moment. That goal came late in the game and basically secured the Scudetto if I remember correctly. It was an extremely important one at the very least.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Nedved Stat :

Scored 7 goals.
Amauri 12 del piero 11 and IQ 8 ,good enough for a winger !

Passes : 947 correct passes : 780
Second place in the number of total passes in juve,and the most correct passes in the team.

Shots : 54

3rd after Del piero,amauri and IQ,best between midfielders.

Created 46 goal chances.
Only second after Del piero which is 3rd in Serie A.

116 cross,30 of them reached juve players.
3rd after delpiero and marchioni.though nedved's correct cross % is better.

Also about Running on the pitch,he is the best in juve and on of the bests of serie A.I dont have the exact stat.but in CL,in our every game he was the best of the field.

So nedved is one of our top 3 players right now,most of ppl who have problem with nedved are prefering Seba to him,but considering seba doesnt like to play in nedved's role,

What if another coach comes and tactically he can use both nedved and Seba ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1_Q7givmPI

This goal is an outsider for my strongest Nedved moment. That goal came late in the game and basically secured the Scudetto if I remember correctly. It was an extremely important one at the very least.
No, IIRC that was few rounds before the Milan-Juve match (the one we won with Trez's header and came closer to the scudetto) and it was important to win because Milan won and if we didn't win Milan were going to have 2pts advantage.
We kept the same tempo with Milan (we had same number of points for some 10 straight rounds) and then we beat them at San Siro, made 3pts difference and won the scudetto.

This particular goal was indeed a very very veryyyy important one because if we didn't win Milan were going to top the table for the first time that season, with only some 5-6 rounds to be played.

Jul 10, 2006
Nedved Stat :

Scored 7 goals.

Second place in the number of total passes in juve,and the most correct passes in the team.

Created 46 goal chances.

Also about Running on the pitch,he is the best in juve and on of the bests of serie A.I dont have the exact stat.but in CL,in our every game he was the best of the field.

So nedved is one of our top 3 players right now,most of ppl who have problem with nedved are prefering Seba to him,but considering seba doesnt like to play in nedved's role,

Word! :juventus:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Nedved Stat :

Scored 7 goals.

Created 46 goal chances.

stats don't lie

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Forza Pavel.

I haven't felt this way about a player leaving since Russell Anderson left Aberdeen for Sunderland a couple of years ago. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)