Pavel Nedved (128 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You are the retarded mother fucker, for calling me one you fucking maggot! Oh yeah, and while you are contemplating your status, I advise you to take classes in sentence construction and punctuation.
my question was clear do u think he's a good replacement or not? i didn't even got ur answer to decide if u're retarded or not .. who's the retarded now?

and ya i think i need to take classes in construction and punctuation to make my posts understandable and clear for retards ..

Did you even bother reading my post? Apparently not, you narrow minded, primitive sack of shit. If Nedved stays, he will continue to start games, and this will be to the detriment of our team, and other young players.
Apparently yes .. your post consists of two sentences .. which part of them u think i did not read?

Giovinco is not necessarily DP's replacement, nor is he Nedved's direct replacement either. In addition, if Nedved does choose to play on, the board may postpone looking for a replacement for another year! Go figure!
how do u know that next year nedved is going to be a regular starter and our board will not look for another player?

nice construction and punctuation by the way .. you really impressed me .. i wanna be just like you in the future after taking some classes ..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let me spell it out for you, since you are apparently as dimwitted as your posts seem to suggest.

Nedved is a club legend, but his playing career has obviously come to and end. Do you think he will accept a bench role, of do you firmly believe that any coach who comes in will actually bench him?

Another thing for you to consider, Mr. smart ass; assuming Nedved stays on, do you really think our current board of incompetents will be hard pressed to find a replacement?

In any case, you are the one who instigated this with your antagonistic post. I intention of insulting you, but by calling me a retarted motherfuckr for no reason you unleashed hell.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And to answer you question, to which the answer should be obvious by now if you were able to interpret the subliminal message in my posts, I do believe he would be a very useful replacement. However, if he stays on, will he be a replacement? That's another question for you to ponder.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
actually i didn't call u retarded and i didn't even quote ur first post .. but it appears that you're pretty sure that when someone starts mentioning retards, you're involved!

if i really wanted to insult you, which i did not, judging from ur photo and ur personal interests i'd call u something else ..

And to answer you question, to which the answer should be obvious by now if you were able to interpret the subliminal message in my posts, I do believe he would be a very useful replacement. However, if he stays on, will he be a replacement? That's another question for you to ponder.
wow then your answer was 'YES'.. now go back to my first post and read what i wrote after the question mark carefully ..

haha funny stuff in here !!

if you are really thinking nedved is taking away opportunities from other players then think of this .. if it's the time for pavel to leave then it's also the time for DP to leave as well .. giovinco? ya we all know that his best position is DP's ..

one question .. do u think pavel nedved is a good replacement? if YES then don't say u want him to leave if NO then u're one retarded motherfucker ..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
haha funny stuff in here !!

if you are really thinking nedved is taking away opportunities from other players then think of this .. if it's the time for pavel to leave then it's also the time for DP to leave as well .. giovinco? ya we all know that his best position is DP's ..

one question .. do u think pavel nedved is a good replacement? if YES then don't say u want him to leave if NO then u're one retarded motherfucker ..
Read the last part of your post. This was posted immediately after my post. This would qualify as an insult in my book, unless retarted motherfucker is an everyday customary greeting where you come from.

Why do you need to stoop so low? Judging a book by its cover eh? I am free to post whatever picture I want, and you don't even know me, so don't get started with the stereotypes, or are you that primitive and narrow minded?

I read what you said carefully, but simply implying that someone is a retarded mother fucker because they may potentially disagree with you is flawed logic!

Assuming I had said no, does that make me a retarded mother fucker, simply based on the fact that I don't share your opinion?

My issue was with the antagonistic and provocative way you structured your post. Feel free to disagree with others opinions, but you don't have to try and impose your own on them by being so aggressive and irrational.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
maybe ur punctuation and construction is perfect but man ur logic is fucked up !!
so i didn't call u a retarded motherfucker .. right?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You didn't per se, but you implied it. Had I disagreed with you, that would have rendered me a retarded motherfucker in your book. It's quite simple really.

My logic is not fucked up. I just tend to look beyond the obvious, and become overly analytical at times.

Do you understand the point I am trying to make? However, you did offend me later on by insinuating that if you wanted to insult me, you would use my picture and interests as a tool to conduct your ploy, am I right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)