Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I want to see gio developing dammit....

but nedved has been overused by fucktard ranieri..... an intelligent coach would have rotated those 2 players to get their max performance...

even with the abuse...nedved still has showed some quality

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I can't wait for the day when Nedved returns to the Juve bench as manager after his retirement... If the players had a bad first half they'd pee in their shorts in the dressing room :D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I'm thinking Nedved should have been used like Ryan Giggs for Manchester United this term. He's started like 15 games and still was awarded the player of the year in England.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Pavel Nedved has said he will retire at the end of the season, but his agent thinks another postponement is on the cards.

The Juventus veteran had pledged to hang up his boots several times in recent years and always reconsidered.

He is adamant that this time he will put an end to his playing career with Juve’s Serie A match against Lazio on May 31.

“I don’t think he will retire yet,” grinned agent Mino Raiola on Radio Radio TV.

“I believe he will carry on for another season.”

The Czech midfielder turns 37 in August and scored a brace in Sunday's 2-2 draw with Lecce, but will be suspended for the upcoming match against Milan.

He has been in Serie A since 1996, leaving Lazio in 2001 to continue his career at Juventus.

Tension is high in the Bianconeri camp with reported locker room rows and Coach Claudio Ranieri hanging by a thread.

One of the candidates to take over next season is Roma boss Luciano Spalletti and agent Raiola backs the move.

“Any club that signs Spalletti is getting a bargain and I think he would fit in brilliantly at Juventus, although I’m not entirely sure if the problem in Turin is the Coach.”

:shifty: :shifty:

Jul 10, 2006
Pavel Nedved has said he will retire at the end of the season, but his agent thinks another postponement is on the cards.

The Juventus veteran had pledged to hang up his boots several times in recent years and always reconsidered.

He is adamant that this time he will put an end to his playing career with Juve’s Serie A match against Lazio on May 31.

“I don’t think he will retire yet,” grinned agent Mino Raiola on Radio Radio TV.

“I believe he will carry on for another season.”

The Czech midfielder turns 37 in August and scored a brace in Sunday's 2-2 draw with Lecce, but will be suspended for the upcoming match against Milan.

He has been in Serie A since 1996, leaving Lazio in 2001 to continue his career at Juventus.

Tension is high in the Bianconeri camp with reported locker room rows and Coach Claudio Ranieri hanging by a thread.

One of the candidates to take over next season is Roma boss Luciano Spalletti and agent Raiola backs the move.

“Any club that signs Spalletti is getting a bargain and I think he would fit in brilliantly at Juventus, although I’m not entirely sure if the problem in Turin is the Coach.”

:shifty: :shifty:
woot!!!!! Don't retire, Pavel! :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Legend? Absolutely

Time to go? Definitely Yes

Thanks for all the memories, but it's time to move on. We can't rely on him on a consistent basis anymore, and we can't afford having him take away opportunities from players who really should be starting in his place.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
haha funny stuff in here !!

if you are really thinking nedved is taking away opportunities from other players then think of this .. if it's the time for pavel to leave then it's also the time for DP to leave as well .. giovinco? ya we all know that his best position is DP's ..

one question .. do u think pavel nedved is a good replacement? if YES then don't say u want him to leave if NO then u're one retarded motherfucker ..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are the retarded mother fucker, for calling me one you fucking maggot! Oh yeah, and while you are contemplating your status, I advise you to take classes in sentence construction and punctuation.

Did you even bother reading my post? Apparently not, you narrow minded, primitive sack of shit. If Nedved stays, he will continue to start games, and this will be to the detriment of our team, and other young players.

Giovinco is not necessarily DP's replacement, nor is he Nedved's direct replacement either. In addition, if Nedved does choose to play on, the board may postpone looking for a replacement for another year! Go figure!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its honestly time to let this man retire and for us to let him go. We need to move onto a new chapter just like the club did back in 2001. He has been great no doubt, and will be missed. I love him as much as anyone here, but the man aint got it anymore, he is just legs and running without the end product we are accustomed to getting from him. I'd prefer him to have a staff role. Gio will do just fine at left mid if we don't get a replacement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)