Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Great Goal from Pavel tonight, not many players in the world could have controlled the volley the way Nedved did. Hope Pavel stays on next season as noone can ever replace him but it is his choice and Ivana wants him to spend more time at home with his family. Grande Pavel tonight and thankfully those Chelsea thugs who injured Nedved lost today.

5 gols so far this season:angel:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Someone else apart from me didnt felt "Somewhere back in time" when nedved scored that goal today?.

It was like if he teleported from that unreal 2002-2003 golden ball campaign and traveled in time here to score today´s goal!!!.

I remember back in teh day, that he scored goals like this like if he wasnt even trying.......

Man keep the good work!!!!!.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The way he went straight to our fans and saluted them was priceless. Very emotional I got when I saw him warming up btw.

Pavel Pavel Paveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
he came on around the same time marchionni did and just compare the desire, drive and passion he has played with it with marco's and you would understand what makes this player simply sensational.

What a goal. Forza Neddy

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
hey Godfella

how much will you pay me to "injure" Pavel forever?

you know i would do anything for you, beautiful
.. well I am a student so I have little money I rather spend my money on a trip to Turin to see Juventus play then giving it to you.

So I hope I get tickets to Juventus-Inter. And perhaps I could se Nedved and Giovinco in the same lineup.. my dream schenario is becoming real:agree:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
.. well I am a student so I have little money I rather spend my money on a trip to Turin to see Juventus play then giving it to you.

So I hope I get tickets to Juventus-Inter. And perhaps I could se Nedved and Giovinco in the same lineup.. my dream schenario is becoming real:agree:
and then to further your dream i can snipe nedved right in the knee during the game while he's on the field. boy wouldn't that be a dream come true

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Don't worry mate, it's nothing personal.

I was outraged when I first read Godfella's comment too, but he explained himself and there's nothing more to be said. Every time I come back to this thread though, all I see is people constantly bringing up what he said and accusing him of being a Giovinco fan and not a Juve fan :blah:

It's tiring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)