Pavel Nedved (13 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
I can´t wait :) the guy hasent have the quality to play in Juventus anymore.. but I thank him for the things he has done for the club.. and hopes he stays and works in the club.

New guys like Giovinco are ready to take over.. but people like Ranieri and Secco wants Nedved to play a year more..

but im hoping that Nedved stands with his choice to finish after this season
Look buddy, I'm all in support of our young players being integrated in the team. I'm the first one to ask more playing time for Giovinco, but stating that Nedved doesn't have the quality to play in our team is just wrong.

It's not even a question of respect. It's a question of watching matches and understand the importance of Nedved. Fine, he has been played too much by Ranieri and should be rested more; but that is very far away from saying that he lacks the quality to play in our squad.

As Rab pointed out, the guy works his ass off on the pitch, more than most of our "young" players. He offers lots of support both in attacking and defensive play and always creates solutions for our passing play. His flair and dedication are still the same as they were when he won the Ballon d'or.

I personally think there is only one person entitled to make the decision of continuing or not, and we all know who that is. He already stated he would end his career come June; what has appeared in the papers is only media talk and quotes from third parties. However, in case Pavel decides to continue for another year, I agree that we can't rely on him as our main left force. Either Ranieri must fully play the Giovinco card there, or we should buy a top Left Mid.

You're free to disagree with the above. If you do however, I insist that you treat Pavel with respect, whatever your opinion is on his past, current, and future performances.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
So you're 100% sure that Giovinco would leave the club if Nedved plays instead of him for the remainder of this season?
Nope.. But im 100% sure that if Giovinco gets alot of playing time in our last 12 matches.. that he is going to show our board and Ranieri that he deserves to play and stay.

It can only make things better for his future.. but No im not sure that he leaves but I do know the chances of leaving is higher ( on loan) if he dosen´t gets more playing time

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Look buddy, I'm all in support of our young players being integrated in the team. I'm the first one to ask more playing time for Giovinco, but stating that Nedved doesn't have the quality to play in our team is just wrong.

It's not even a question of respect. It's a question of watching matches and understand the importance of Nedved. Fine, he has been played too much by Ranieri and should be rested more; but that is very far away from saying that he lacks the quality to play in our squad.

As Rab pointed out, the guy works his ass off on the pitch, more than most of our "young" players. He offers lots of support both in attacking and defensive play and always creates solutions for our passing play. His flair and dedication are still the same as they were when he won the Ballon d'or.

I personally think there is only one person entitled to make the decision of continuing or not, and we all know who that is. He already stated he would end his career come June; what has appeared in the papers is only media talk and quotes from third parties. However, in case Pavel decides to continue for another year, I agree that we can't rely on him as our main left force. Either Ranieri must fully play the Giovinco card there, or we should buy a top Left Mid.

You're free to disagree with the above. If you do however, I insist that you treat Pavel with respect, whatever your opinion is on his past, current, and future performances.
I agree with somethings.. he is a hardworker and has some qualites.. I was to hard when I said that he hasent what it takes to play as a regular on this level..

But I personally think that Giovinco has shown when he plays that he is alot better then Nedved and when he is on the pitch we play better fotball.. I wonder how the season would be if Giovinco would have played alooot more.

For me Giovinco should be the first choice no doubt.. but ofcourse Nedved is playing ok when he is on the pitch..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill support the idea of nedved staying for one more than only and only if both ranieri and nedved accept that he just cannot start everygame.

If the next season we use him as a transition, i mean... giovinco as a starter and using nedved when we see fit.-.. then i think we can goall for it....after all... we all here love the guy.... but we also need to accept that he gave what he needed to gave to juventus.... thsi will be like another try to make his career end in a better way.

But not just emotional... im very sure that if we dont exploit him like ranieri did this season...he can deliver much more in the few games he wil play.

Leaving the major role to giovinco and using him as an extra force in and out the field will be the deal...otherwise , i think is not a good idea.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But I personally think that Giovinco has shown when he plays that he is alot better then Nedved and when he is on the pitch we play better fotball.. I wonder how the season would be if Giovinco would have played alooot more.
It would have been more exciting, thats for sure :) Hope Pavel recovers and Gio gets some minutes under his belt until the season is over. In a perfect world, Pavel would be Giovincos super sub.

May 22, 2007
Ill support the idea of nedved staying for one more than only and only if both ranieri and nedved accept that he just cannot start everygame.
I'd rather he retired at the end of the season on a high (as already said in this thread). Then we can look to the future with fond memories of Pavel.

Jul 21, 2008
Thank You, Pavel !
Thank You , dear !
You are a great man, a hard worker, Juve’s perpetuum mobile!
You make us craze yours goals, it's impossible not to admire Your brilliant strikes! You are Juve’s soul, the symbol of firm spirit, great Juventini !
In 2003 Year You had opened me Juventus and and the world of the Football! It was the great match Juventus –Real ( we will always remember it! ) . And YOU - the indefatigable engine with golden fine hair , coming uncurled into the wind, yours incredible speed, excitement, the glitter in Your eyes!!!!!!!
You have been leading Juve to the Wins!! One Yours genius pass can decide the fate of match !
Your love and devotion to Bianconeri filled my heart with the same warm feelings for this greatest club!
Thank You for everything very much!

Whatever

You heard it, whatever.
Nov 7, 2008

If the next season we use him as a transition, i mean... giovinco as a starter and using nedved when we see fit.-.. then i think we can goall for it....after all... we all here love the guy.... but we also need to accept that he gave what he needed to gave to juventus.... thsi will be like another try to make his career end in a better way.

But not just emotional... im very sure that if we dont exploit him like ranieri did this season...he can deliver much more in the few games he wil play.

Leaving the major role to giovinco and using him as an extra force in and out the field will be the deal...otherwise , i think is not a good idea.
Agreed:tup:

Whatever

You heard it, whatever.
Nov 7, 2008
I can´t wait :) the guy hasent have the quality to play in Juventus anymore.. but I thank him for the things he has done for the club.. and hopes he stays and works in the club.

New guys like Giovinco are ready to take over.. but people like Ranieri and Secco wants Nedved to play a year more..

but im hoping that Nedved stands with his choice to finish after this season
Dude, seriously what are you upto? Disrespectin' a Masterpiece. What kind of a follower you are? You want Neddy to be injured so that Gio plays more... and now you are questioning his skills 'nd stamina..ok here's the thing Talent is different 'nd Experience is quite different, these are 2 different aspects of Soccer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)