Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Gazzetta is reporting that Nedved starts on Sunday.. means Giovinco on the bench.

Poor Giovinco I feel for the kid.. he can do whatever he want on a pitch but he wont play when we have players like Nedved and Marchionni not injured.

Nedved is a legend but Giovinco is far better at the moment... It's time for Nedved to hang up his boots.

He has given all for this shirt.. and he deserves to be with his family now.. but if he decides do have one season more... I really hope that Ranieri stops picking him before other players despite how he plays and how the other plays..

Whatever

You heard it, whatever.
Nov 7, 2008
Gazzetta is reporting that Nedved starts on Sunday.. means Giovinco on the bench.

Poor Giovinco I feel for the kid.. he can do whatever he want on a pitch but he wont play when we have players like Nedved and Marchionni not injured.

Nedved is a legend but Giovinco is far better at the moment... It's time for Nedved to hang up his boots.

He has given all for this shirt.. and he deserves to be with his family now.. but if he decides do have one season more... I really hope that Ranieri stops picking him before other players despite how he plays and how the other plays..
Dude, why are you always against Nedved? I just don't get it.
why not Marchionni? why not Ranieri rest Marchionni for Gio, why Nedved?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

read again

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because Nedved plays in Giovinco's position, or his side of the field, not Marchionni. Even if we would like Giovinco to compete with mainly Marchionni instead, because his chances of playing would be better.

But simply put, Pavel is benching Gio.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

read again
It's a battle of wits.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok we get why Maldini overstayed, they didn't have anyone better anyway, right?
But Neddy, ffs man, do us all a favor and be remembered with respect for the rest of your life.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Do you repeat yourself always? The man has said he will hang up his boots, we all want Giovinco to play but you make it sound like you can't wait for the man to retire.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Do you repeat yourself always? The man has said he will hang up his boots, we all want Giovinco to play but you make it sound like you can't wait for the man to retire.
I can´t wait :) the guy hasent have the quality to play in Juventus anymore.. but I thank him for the things he has done for the club.. and hopes he stays and works in the club.

New guys like Giovinco are ready to take over.. but people like Ranieri and Secco wants Nedved to play a year more..

but im hoping that Nedved stands with his choice to finish after this season

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I can´t wait :) the guy hasent have the quality to play in Juventus anymore.. but I thank him for the things he has done for the club.. and hopes he stays and works in the club.

New guys like Giovinco are ready to take over.. but people like Ranieri and Secco wants Nedved to play a year more..

Doesn't have the quality to play anymore?

You do know that our 37years old Czech runs more than our 20 to 27 years old players that we have at our disposal? That's a fact.

Nedved's stamina is scary and doesn't really exist much in today's football.

You do know that he has been our key player recently?

For the million times, we all want Giovinco to start and play, but not on the expense of disrespecting Pavel Nedved, I'm sorry.

This is how you make it sound, first you wish the player would be injured then you say he should hang up his boots now when the man has already stated that he's retiring this season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

We get what you think.

Kindly stop posting about Nedved now, unless you have something to say which is not disrespecting a legend.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Doesn't have the quality to play anymore?

You do know that our 37years old Czech runs more than our 20 to 27 years old players that we have at our disposal? That's a fact.

Nedved's stamina is scary and doesn't really exist much in today's football.

You do know that he has been our key player recently?

For the million times, we all want Giovinco to start and play, but not on the expense of disrespecting Pavel Nedved, I'm sorry.

This is how you make it sound, first you wish the player would be injured then you say he should hang up his boots now when the man has already stated that he's retiring this season.
he has the quality to be a reserva on the bench this season.. and yeah he runs much on the pitch.. but he has lost the ability to run past players.. his first touch is terrible and his shoots are not close to what it was..

Im not saying this because I hate him.. its just fact.. ofcourse he could be a supersub.. but he is nowwhere Giovinco atm.. and thats the thing that irratates me..

To be added Ranieri is the one to blame.. he is the ones who makes the choice..

Giovincos match against Bologna and Chelsea.. is more then Nedved has done this year in my opinion..

I hate when older players get the start because of their status and what they have done in the past..

But maby thats just me.. I would like that Ranieri picks the players who is on best form and who deserves to play.. not look at things the player has done in the past.

And yes I know that Nedved has said that he is quitting after the season.. hope our board and coach respect his will.

( my english sucks but I hope you understand me)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Fine.

If you hope Nedved is injured so he can't play, I hope you get injured so you can't post.
Ok very mature.. I hope you ... no Im not getting to your level.

I have not the energy to explain myself again but wtf.. if somebody is a little bit after then I can tell him

As I said I want all our players to be injury free.

But if the choice where..

Giovinco not getting any playing time and leaves the club because of lacking playing time and not getting the chance to show his abbility..

Or that Nedved cant play the last matches of the season and that resulting that Giovinco plays and convince the board and Ranieri that he is a player to have in the squad next season and also as a regular.

Then im going for the second choice..

Ofcourse the best is that Nedved and all the players are injury free and that Giovinco gets his playing time.. but be realistic!!!!

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
he has the quality to be a reserva on the bench this season.. and yeah he runs much on the pitch.. but he has lost the ability to run past players.. his first touch is terrible and his shoots are not close to what it was..

Im not saying this because I hate him.. its just fact.. ofcourse he could be a supersub.. but he is nowwhere Giovinco atm.. and thats the thing that irratates me..

To be added Ranieri is the one to blame.. he is the ones who makes the choice..

Giovincos match against Bologna and Chelsea.. is more then Nedved has done this year in my opinion..

I hate when older players get the start because of their status and what they have done in the past..

But maby thats just me.. I would like that Ranieri picks the players who is on best form and who deserves to play.. not look at things the player has done in the past.

And yes I know that Nedved has said that he is quitting after the season.. hope our board and coach respect his will.
:shocked: :disagree:

Did Pavel not score 2 gols v Bologna this season and Giovinco only scored 1 gol v Bologna this season?

:tup: to Red

:tdown: to Godfella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)