Pavel Nedved (62 Viewers)

Whatever

You heard it, whatever.
Nov 7, 2008
is there an Pavel's official blog or website where we can send messages to him.
c'mon we can try makin' him stay for one more year, just for the sake he hasn't won a UCL trophy in his life which he dreamt. Might be, he change his mind seeing so much affection of his followers.. what say guys?:flag3:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
is there an Pavel's official blog or website where we can send messages to him.
c'mon we can try makin' him stay for one more year, just for the sake he hasn't won a UCL trophy in his life which he dreamt. Might be, he change his mind seeing so much affection of his followers.. what say guys?:flag3:
i say i cannot watch his form, energy and genius be any further depleted. lots of folk has complained about some of his performances this year, yes he has hit a purple patch again but it is time

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ACCORDING TO RAIOLA (NEDVED'S AGENT) THEY URGE HIM TO STAY FOR ONE MORE YEAR IN JUVE IN ORDER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,NEDDYS WIFE WANTS HIM AT HOME AND SHE IS WAITING THE TIME TO HEAR THAT HE FINISH HIS CAREER BUT NEDDY FINDS HIMSELF IN A VERY DIFFICULT SITUATION BECAUSE EVERYONE URGES HIM TO STAY SO NOTHING IS OVER YET ,WE HAVE SOME CHANCES SEEING HIM NEXT SEASON (EVEN IN THE BENCH). the post is from a greek reliable newspaper
STOOOOP YEEEEEEELLING

:lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its a difficult decition...

dont get me wrong i love nedved and hes is one of my favs juve players of the last decade but, he definitely is ageing...and it just doesnt refelct in hisperformanves , but in his heatlh too.

If he stays one more year...me must be used as a super sub and not a starter.

His position demands a lot of sacrifice and hardwork...and lets accept it, his body cant hold much longer.

The issue here is that if he stays, he will likely be used in first team, benching players who can be in better form.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If our board promises that they wont abuse him, as they did this year,
if we invest on a proper player to replace him properly(not the likes of Downing please)
I wouldnt mind having him around, his seer presence and guidance can be helpful to our cause. Training and advising, daily our younger player, would work for their benefit and we, as a club should treat this legend as he deserves to be treated!!

But on the other hand, if we buy Cassano and waste our money like that, we will not strengthen our team and our chances to win any domestic title would be once more, minimal, let alone the most valuable trophy.
I am afraid that we will only extend his torment for any more year, if we keep him...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve urge Nedved to play on Wednesday 18 March, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have confirmed they are trying to convince Pavel Nedved to postpone his retirement for another year.

The Czech has threatened numerous times to hang up his boots, but insists this summer he really will call it a day.

“What I wanted to tell Nedved is that he is an example for everyone and players like him are rare in an organisation,” member of the Board of Directors Gian Paolo Montali told Sky Italia.

“Clearly the only thing that could irritate him a little is the fact he would have to play less in the future, as he is accustomed to being first choice and a regular spot on the field.

“But if we can make him understand that his support to the team would still be incredibly important, including in the locker room and with his behaviour, then I think we could convince him to continue for another year.”

Nedved will turn 37 in August and began his professional career at Sparta Prague in 1992

Channel4

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Just let him retire in peace, if our club loves him so much they should be able to accept his choice and let him retire as he wishes, he has his reasons.
I just hope they do this instead of turning things ugly.

Whatever

You heard it, whatever.
Nov 7, 2008
If he retires, this would really be a sad ending for a Legend, we all know how he got off the field during UCL match. HE was cryin'. He has felt this way many times, remember UCL final 2003 he missed that match too 'nd the Euro 2004 when he got a knee injury. In all of these matches had he played the whole match, things would've been different. He still regrets that.
If he stays for one more year, He could give his experience to the young lads...
HE'S really a MASTERPIECE. He's still vital for Juve.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Juve urge Nedved to play on Wednesday 18 March, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have confirmed they are trying to convince Pavel Nedved to postpone his retirement for another year.

The Czech has threatened numerous times to hang up his boots, but insists this summer he really will call it a day.

“What I wanted to tell Nedved is that he is an example for everyone and players like him are rare in an organisation,” member of the Board of Directors Gian Paolo Montali told Sky Italia.

“Clearly the only thing that could irritate him a little is the fact he would have to play less in the future, as he is accustomed to being first choice and a regular spot on the field.

“But if we can make him understand that his support to the team would still be incredibly important, including in the locker room and with his behaviour, then I think we could convince him to continue for another year.”

Nedved will turn 37 in August and began his professional career at Sparta Prague in 1992

Channel4
Yes lets make him stay for another & ignore the fact that we need a replacement for him.This is such bs,i could just imagine how this would infuriate players that are looking to break into the first team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)