Pavel Nedved (26 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Honestly Imsick of comments like this. To want Gio to play is understandable is. To want Pavel to not start and retire is understandable. But to want a Juve legend who has poured his heart out for the club and to only do what is asked of him by the coach for so many years through serie B and all that shit, to be injured is simply pathetic. Dont claim you love the club and all that shit when you wish injuryapon our own players and legend at that. Blame Ranieri for playing but never blame a player who gives 150% every game he plays and wish injury on him.
Agree :agree: Sad to see how some legends are easily forgotten

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Forza Pavel do us a favour and be injured all season..

Forza Giovinco our new Bandiera... don´t get me wrong but this last months are important for Gio be or not to be in this club

For me I rather see Giovinco having the chance to show that he deserves to be first choice player in Juventus.. Gio has had the oppurtunity to show this the last matches and I hope he get that chance for the rest of the season.. because I know that if he get that chance he will show Ranieri and all the doubters that he is a WC player and potensially a gold ball winner..

That is more important then see Nedved play and fuck up for Giovinco. In worst case Giovinco goes on loan again next season.. Would you like that? I wouldent

So give the matches to Giovinco and let him show Ranieri and Secco that he is a player to have in the starting eleven next season.
show some respect you moron

the guy is a bianconeri legend and you talk about him as if he is an Inter player

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Forza Giovinco our new Bandiera... don´t get me wrong but this last months are important for Gio be or not to be in this club

For me I rather see Giovinco having the chance to show that he deserves to be first choice player in Juventus.. Gio has had the oppurtunity to show this the last matches and I hope he get that chance for the rest of the season.. because I know that if he get that chance he will show Ranieri and all the doubters that he is a WC player and potensially a gold ball winner..

That is more important then see Nedved play and fuck up for Giovinco. In worst case Giovinco goes on loan again next season.. Would you like that? I wouldent

So give the matches to Giovinco and let him show Ranieri and Secco that he is a player to have in the starting eleven next season.
Ingrate.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Woops!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can not believe someone said that. Shame on him, he should go watch replays of Nedved's goal against Real again or the endless running our veteran does at his age. Unbelievable, that is upsetting.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Hehe be a real fan? some of you have 3 favourite teams..

I am and has always been a Juventus fan since 94.. and have collect money all year to see my team live.. I shouldent need to defend myself..

I do like Nedved not my favoruite player but.. He isent good anymore.. and I want Giovinco to succed in this club.. and that even if it means that some players are injured.. because I know I couldent accept to see Giovinco in another club..

I want the kid to be our new captain and symbol.. if some injuries on Nedved,Marchionni ( not comparing nedved,marchionni just saying because this is players Ranieri seem to like more then Giovinco).

Nedved will always be a legend.. but as I said.. I only want the best for Giovinco.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Honestly Imsick of comments like this. To want Gio to play is understandable is. To want Pavel to not start and retire is understandable. But to want a Juve legend who has poured his heart out for the club and to only do what is asked of him by the coach for so many years through serie B and all that shit, to be injured is simply pathetic. Dont claim you love the club and all that shit when you wish injuryapon our own players and legend at that. Blame Ranieri for playing but never blame a player who gives 150% every game he plays and wish injury on him.
I can see your point.. Ranieri is the man to blame..but in the reality we live in..

1. Nedved play all season.... Giovinco leaves

2. Nedved AND som other players have som injuries and Giovinco get the oppurtunity to show his class and then he stays..

A hard choice but I take the second option.

I would love the option that Giovinco plays with Nedved. but Im just realistic

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man oh man...Nedved is 36 turning 37 and Giovinco is 22. The kid is going no where, this is Nedveds swansong season and is retiring. He has given a hell of a lot to this club and the last thing that anyone should want on him is an injury so a 22 year old can start when he has 14+ years left in him to play...Nedved has earned his stripes.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
so you want Pavel Nedved to be injured so Giovinco can play?
We have 11 matches left.. 12 if we win Lazio in the coppa..

as I said it's a hard choice but I stand for my opinion on this..

If it means that Giovinco stays and have a future in this club then I would accept

that some players have som injuries so he can get space.

Giovinco has gotten the chance against Chelsea,Bologna because of injuries.. and he have 11 matches to show his class.. be realistic if this hasent happen the chances of him leavin was big.. this is his chance to make the chance small..

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Man oh man...Nedved is 36 turning 37 and Giovinco is 22. The kid is going no where, this is Nedveds swansong season and is retiring. He has given a hell of a lot to this club and the last thing that anyone should want on him is an injury so a 22 year old can start when he has 14+ years left in him to play...Nedved has earned his stripes.
I agree to 100% but I doubt Ranieri and Secco share that opinion..

they want Cassano,Diego,Silva and players to come in for Nedved..

Who will they offload a player that the coach seem to not rate and a player who hasent got any space in the club..

now he has space and he has showed what he can do.. but he must have the chance to do so under a long period.. this 11 matches could be the most important matches for his carrer in Juventus and this because our Coach and board

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree with you that Gio should be playing more but not at the expense of wanting certain players injured. Ranieri just has to decide how he is going to use him and whether Gio will accept that role or not. If CR uses him where Gio prefers to play then the formation has to change but if Gio accepts to play out of position at LM (neddys position) then I do not think they will bring in one of the 3 mentioned. I think we should change the formation so we can utilize what he is capable of doing. It all depends on what formation CR picks or if Gio will accept and learn a different role to help the team or get more playing time.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hehe be a real fan? some of you have 3 favourite teams..

I am and has always been a Juventus fan since 94.. and have collect money all year to see my team live.. I shouldent need to defend myself..

I do like Nedved not my favoruite player but.. He isent good anymore.. and I want Giovinco to succed in this club.. and that even if it means that some players are injured.. because I know I couldent accept to see Giovinco in another club..

I want the kid to be our new captain and symbol.. if some injuries on Nedved,Marchionni ( not comparing nedved,marchionni just saying because this is players Ranieri seem to like more then Giovinco).

Nedved will always be a legend.. but as I said.. I only want the best for Giovinco.
by reading your posts one is lead to believe that you are a giovinco fan, not a juventus fan.

and your comment which i bolded is something that will never happen. sorry but giovinco isn't that good

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I agree with you that Gio should be playing more but not at the expense of wanting certain players injured. Ranieri just has to decide how he is going to use him and whether Gio will accept that role or not. If CR uses him with Gio prefers to play then the formation has to change but if Gio accepts to play out of position at LM (neddys position) then I do not think they will bring in one of the 3 mentioned. I think we should change the formation so we can utilize what he is capable of doing. It all depends on what formation CR picks or if Gio will accept and learn a different role to help the team or get more playing time.
I understand that some say what a sick guy who wants Nedved injured..

But for me I must say I see this in a special way

as I said.. Nedved play and the chance of Giovinco leaving big

or Giovinco play and stays and Nedved injured

If this was the case that would you choice?
I would go for 2.. even if it´s sad to see Nedved injured in his last season.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
by reading your posts one is lead to believe that you are a giovinco fan, not a juventus fan.

and your comment which i bolded is something that will never happen. sorry but giovinco isn't that good
You got me.. when I first becamed a Juve fan in 94. it was because of Giovinco this 7 year kid in Juventus team for 7 year old kids...

Believe what you want.. but I know that you can understand or think logical..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I do not want someone injured so someone else can play. Like I said, Nedved has ran harder this season than anyone else on this team, he works his ass off for the 10 other players on the pitch...he wears is heart on his sleeve for every single Juve fan in that stadium. I choose option one because I know Giovinco will not leave and I do not want a legend to be injured so another can play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)