Pavel Nedved (11 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
As much as I love Pavel,he shouldn't renew his contract as a player anymore.I don't want him to end up like Maldini.As long as Pavel is a player at Juventus he will want to start,I'd prefer it if he retires as a starter,meaning this season.

Thank you,Pavel.It's time to say goodbye at the end of the season though.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
No break for Nedved Wednesday 11 March, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's good news for Juventus as it has been confirmed that Pavel Nedved didn't break a rib last night.

The Bianconeri were eliminated from the Champions League after a 2-2 draw with Chelsea.

And Claudio Ranieri was left with an additional worry as Nedved was forced to come off after just 12 minutes following a clash with Michael Essien.

However, after scans today, it has been revealed that Nedved hasn't broken a rib.

“Nedved didn't train today as he received a blow to one of his ribs. His condition will be evaluated daily,” a club statement reads.

It remains to be seen how long the Czech Fury needs to recover, but it is unlikely to be a long-term problem.
Channel 4

At least Pavel's rib was not broken. I hope he is back on saturday.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Lets extend his contract for one more year and let him coach the Primavera.. and then when we reach the CL final next year he can play that match :)...

I know :cry:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
icεmαή;1926589 said:
Lets extend his contract for one more year and let him coach the Primavera.. and then when we reach the CL final next year he can play that match :)...

I know :cry:
:lol: thats the most outlandish idea i've heard in a while

here's another one: if he still wants to play that badly but our board is putting pressure on him to retire, then he could always sign with you know who...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He wants to retire for his family, he said he needs to spend more time with them as they have always stood by him through his footballing years. I think its more for his family rather than his body not being able to take the running....he is a machine

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Pavel kept coming to my mind today. I can't believe how unfortunate he has been in the Champions League. :frown:
Quite unlucky for him in recent times

Suspended at CL 2003 Final
Injured at Euro 2004 to be defeated by a Dellas Silver Goal
Injured in the Milan and Chelsea game this season

But no matter what he is still a respected idol, he should assist Ferrara in the youth team. Both of them will definitely teach the youngsters 1 thing or 2 about giving your heart and soul for the club

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Forza Pavel do us a favour and be injured all season..

Forza Giovinco our new Bandiera... don´t get me wrong but this last months are important for Gio be or not to be in this club

For me I rather see Giovinco having the chance to show that he deserves to be first choice player in Juventus.. Gio has had the oppurtunity to show this the last matches and I hope he get that chance for the rest of the season.. because I know that if he get that chance he will show Ranieri and all the doubters that he is a WC player and potensially a gold ball winner..

That is more important then see Nedved play and fuck up for Giovinco. In worst case Giovinco goes on loan again next season.. Would you like that? I wouldent

So give the matches to Giovinco and let him show Ranieri and Secco that he is a player to have in the starting eleven next season.

Apr 19, 2007
Forza Pavel do us a favour and be injured all season..

Forza Giovinco our new Bandiera... don´t get me wrong but this last months are important for Gio be or not to be in this club

For me I rather see Giovinco having the chance to show that he deserves to be first choice player in Juventus.. Gio has had the oppurtunity to show this the last matches and I hope he get that chance for the rest of the season.. because I know that if he get that chance he will show Ranieri and all the doubters that he is a WC player and potensially a gold ball winner..

That is more important then see Nedved play and fuck up for Giovinco. In worst case Giovinco goes on loan again next season.. Would you like that? I wouldent

So give the matches to Giovinco and let him show Ranieri and Secco that he is a player to have in the starting eleven next season.

Honestly Imsick of comments like this. To want Gio to play is understandable is. To want Pavel to not start and retire is understandable. But to want a Juve legend who has poured his heart out for the club and to only do what is asked of him by the coach for so many years through serie B and all that shit, to be injured is simply pathetic. Dont claim you love the club and all that shit when you wish injuryapon our own players and legend at that. Blame Ranieri for playing but never blame a player who gives 150% every game he plays and wish injury on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)