Pavel Nedved (70 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Don't go harsh on pavel please guys .. he has done alot to this shirt .. remember all the sweet old days .. remember the serie B .. we need to support whatever he decides to do .. + i don't think he's that bad .. you just wanna see giovinco playing and I'm sure this will def be the case in the next few weeks ..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Don't go harsh on pavel please guys .. he has done alot to this shirt .. remember all the sweet old days .. remember the serie B .. we need to support whatever he decides to do .. + i don't think he's that bad .. you just wanna see giovinco playing and I'm sure this will def be the case in the next few weeks ..
No one will forget him and everything what he did for us but we shouldn't make him our Maldini who will stay here 4 more years.He's not the same and we need to buy someone for AML if we don't want to reley on Giovinco on that place.

So IMO,if he accepts a huge pay-cut and bench role he can stay for one more year because he should not be in our first team plans next season.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
don´t get me wrong, I´ve known him for ages since he played for Sparta Prague, he was just an average player and he bacame a wc player, his will made him legend.

But he has passed it, he should realize that.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Pavel played well last night despite being bullied by the Lazio players. Pavel is a gentleman for apologysing to Lichtsteiner at HT for giving him a bloody nose!

Pavel should play on next season as he continues to perform well in all our games.
:shifty: are you sure you've watched him this season!! No offense for pavel he's a great player and every single juve fan respect him for what he did with us but he's really finnished as a professional player.

Atleast last season though he didn't add much to the attack but he tracked back and defended well. This season he can't even do that !! It's not he's fault but its an ageing factor and its part of nature.

The problem with nedved staying here for another year is that as long as he's around ranieri will play him no matter what. Last game when nedved's performance was probably the worst in our team ( yes even much worse than marchioni) ranieri didn't take him off. He took alex off instead of nedved and kept pavel to the end.

Hope he retires at the end of this season and stay with the club as a coach, assistant or whatever.....

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
look i dont mind if its a pay per play as long as he plays like in coppa. and if he does part time coaching. i mean ranieri cant keep starting him next year can he?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
No one will forget him and everything what he did for us but we shouldn't make him our Maldini who will stay here 4 more years.He's not the same and we need to buy someone for AML if we don't want to reley on Giovinco on that place.

So IMO,if he accepts a huge pay-cut and bench role he can stay for one more year because he should not be in our first team plans next season.
I think his wage is less than a million a year and It's not like that he doesn't accept the bench role RIGHT NOW .. He's a juventus player, he has a duty to accept ranieri's decisions to play him ..!! so if if u guys wanna go harsh don't hesitate on CR .. he's the one to blame :p

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Nedved's third tier temptation
Friday 23 January, 2009
Lega Pro side Virtus Lanciano have made an audacious attempt to sign Juventus veteran Pavel Nedved!

Nedved's contract at Juve expires this summer and the 36-year-old has refused to consider a pay-as-you-play contract to stay in Turin for another year.

Seeing a chance to pounce, Third Division side Lanciano have made a cheeky attempt to snare the Czech Fury.

“If Nedved wants to leave the big stage then he would be welcome here at Lanciano,” chief Valentina Maio said.

“He is a great player and he has the qualities to play on for as long as Paolo Maldini.”

Nedved wouldn't be the first Serie A great to play out his career in the lower echelons of Italian football - Lazio legend Paolo Di Canio concluded his playing days with Fourth Division outfit Cisco Roma.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
come on 3rd division is too low even for emerson :D

We should win something this year and dedicate it to nedved.
maybe make him captain on his last day in juve shirt.
i'll be very sad when he hangs his boots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)