Pavel Nedved (101 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
but i'm pretty sure they can void his contract for even the most miniscule details such as andrade not appearing for mandatory injury rehab sessions or something of the sort. these kinds of services are paid for by the team and if ever did skip or miss one of these then it could be grounds for dismissal

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
but i'm pretty sure they can void his contract for even the most miniscule details such as andrade not appearing for mandatory injury rehab sessions or something of the sort. these kinds of services are paid for by the team and if ever did skip or miss one of these then it could be grounds for dismissal
Maybe.

It tends to need something bigger than that to void a contract.

If he was regularly skipping these sessions or there was a pattern of him being unwilling over period of time, then maybe.

It's always difficult in these situations to come to a decision when we don't know what has gone on or exactly what is stated in the contract.

Nothing I have read suggests Andrade has done anything wrong.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
How does DC get picked before Gio for Nedveds position. When Gio has played exceedingly well in that position, and DC should be playing ahead of molinaro.

maybe i'm not tinkering enough

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Nedved: «Maximum concentration against Bate»
Pavel Nedved was the protagonist of the press conference on the eve of the match together with Claudio Ranieri. The journalists asked about the possibility of seeing Nedved at the centre of the midfield beside Marchisio since Sissoko is suspended and Zanetti has just recovered from a long injury: «It is very important for us that Pavel knows how to sacrifice himself for the team. He does it each time he plays in his role and did so very well when playing as central midfielder». Nedved, who was seated by his side was asked about the possibility of how the role of central midfielder could lengthen his career: «In my opinion, in football one has to run everywhere, I don’t know how as central midfielder I could play for more years, what I know is that for me it is important to sacrifice myself for the team and be available for the coach whenever he needs me»

Nedved chased away the thoughts about Milan, at the moment only Bate exists: «The Champions League must be played with great concentration, otherwise you risk making a fool of yourself» Is it easier to reach the goal compared to the league? «I wish it were! Nothing is easy, neither the championship nor the Champions League. You play badly once and you’re out. We want to get to the end and so we must not make mistakes»

A difficult group overcome in great style and against Bate the team will be playing for the first place: «This group, which was far from easy – concluded Nedved – contributed to make us more aware of ourselves and made us stronger, even on the inside»
Juventus.com

Hope Pavel scores tomorrow he, deserves a goal in the champions league:angel:

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Hope He doesn't start tomorrow, because he definately needs to be on his a game against milan. Maybe we could experiment a bit against Bate although I doubt it given Ranieri is still our coach.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Nedved reconsiders retirement Saturday 13 December, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pavel Nedved could reconsider his decision to retire and wait for another season, reveals the Juventus veteran’s wife.

The midfielder turns 36 in August and had been expected to hang up his boots, but a meeting is set up in March with the club to possibly extend his career again.

“The Monday after a game, with all the bruises to shake off, he says he’s going to retire at the end of the season,” revealed wife Ivana in Tuttosport.

“On Tuesday he says he’ll think about it later on and on Wednesday he’s already got a pen in hand to sign a contract extension!”

Nedved has stuck with the Bianconeri through thick and thin, including the Calciopoli-imposed demotion to Serie B.

He has considered retirement several times and always opted for one more season, so it is entirely possible the Czech will give his career another stay of execution.

Pavel started his Serie A career with Lazio in 1996 and joined Juve in 2001.

Channel 4

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I hope he retires, for his own and ours, no need to prolong the necessary.
:agree: i've been a huge fan of nedved even before he moved to juve but we should move on from next season. I really would hate it if we become the new milan " retirement house". He can always stay in the club but not as a player though......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)