Pavel Nedved (20 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Thank you .. is not that i hate him .. i was just shocked to see smone rate him as MOM AND say that his performance proved smthing !!
i agree

there are ppl here who feel that certain "legends" can do no wrong. but what they don't realize is that by being classified as a legend or a great comes the responsibility of being under a greater microscope of criticism. nedved is loved by all juventus fans thats why we criticize, you guys don't see me posting in the molinaro thread do you? or how about the zebina, marchionni, marchisio, etc..?

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think playing some nice one-twos does not equal a good overall performance ... i think nedved was ok, not more, not less.

camoranesi on the other hand showed that he is still class going forward. it was really nice to see how he wants to take on players, but his decision making was bad sometimes (just remember the situation where he could have shot inside the box but tried to get even closer to the goal and lost the ball then)

his attitude is not really championlike lately ... if you compared nedveds and camoranesis performance you would have to say, that camo did really do much less defensive work for long parts of the game, while when he did he just did stupid tacklings.

this diva-attitude to stop playing football when someone takes the ball from him is another thing that must have come to his mind while being injured ... i would rather have him hunt the ball back, than throw his hands in the air like a little pussy and making a sad face...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i think playing some nice one-twos does not equal a good overall performance ... i think nedved was ok, not more, not less.

camoranesi on the other hand showed that he is still class going forward. it was really nice to see how he wants to take on players, but his decision making was bad sometimes (just remember the situation where he could have shot inside the box but tried to get even closer to the goal and lost the ball then)

his attitude is not really championlike lately ... if you compared nedveds and camoranesis performance you would have to say, that camo did really do much less defensive work for long parts of the game, while when he did he just did stupid tacklings.

this diva-attitude to stop playing football when someone takes the ball from him is another thing that must have come to his mind while being injured ... i would rather have him hunt the ball back, than throw his hands in the air like a little pussy and making a sad face...
in all honesty, this is probably your best overall post i've ever read.

take the rest of the day off, you've earned it :pint:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i have not uttererd a single insult or off-topic comment about nedved. everything i say is based on his performances on the field.

i hope you guys don't take my criticism toward nedved as insulting.
I didn't even notice your criticism towards Nedved. I was aiming at those who disrespect him not criticizing. Same thing they were doing to Ale few years back under Capello.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Nedved again showed he needs to be rested and used wisely, another thing im curious about are nedveds trademark thunderous long shots, what happned to them, just because he's old, he never seems to score them much now

in all fairness to pavel, he is a legend, and you can tell he trains hard, he is a professional, he tries very hard, but he is not the player he was, far form it

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nedved again showed he needs to be rested and used wisely, another thing im curious about are nedveds trademark thunderous long shots, what happned to them, just because he's old, he never seems to score them much now
He plays wider these days, partly to protect Molinaro.

He used to get into more central areas and so he was in shooting positions a lot more.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You think any player playing on the same side with Molinaro will have any time to consider taking a shot? Molinaro needs a babysitter to clean after his passes and crosses.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
even if he plays shit u can not criticise nedved for that... this guy is 36 years old and he still must give every 3 days 100% over 90 mins...
i think his bad form is because ranieri played him too much and to long... where is the need to start him against zenit or catania etc... but i think ranieri is to afraid to sub him.

i think that neddy needs all energie he can get for his type of play because it is full of heart and determination

for me he is the symbol of pure passion

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
His worst performance ever was againts Inter last week , Yesterday match he was Ok
well .. u can say the worst 2 performances of his life ..

and it's clearly not his fault .. he's a legend and actually plays like the same old pavel when he's in the mood .. it's CR's fault for not giving him a chance to rest ..

I'm 100% sure he'll end his career with some magical performances IF Mr. Tinkerman can do some of his tinkering to give Neddy a rest ..

I want Nedved to retire lifting a trophy FGS .. he deserves the Uefa Champions League :touched:

Mar 24, 2006
well .. u can say the worst 2 performances of his life ..

and it's clearly not his fault .. he's a legend and actually plays like the same old pavel when he's in the mood .. it's CR's fault for not giving him a chance to rest ..

I'm 100% sure he'll end his career with some magical performances IF Mr. Tinkerman can do some of his tinkering to give Neddy a rest ..

I want Nedved to retire lifting a trophy FGS .. he deserves the Uefa Champions League :touched:
so basically, the bottom line is, ranieri, give nedved a rest you idiot
Spot On :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)