Pavel Nedved (50 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Your biased Rab! If they did that to ale,you would have gone engonga bonga on their asses.:D
I can't go engongo on every single player they criticize in such a way, or else I'll end up in mental hospital :D.

Seriously, it hurts to see Pavel being treated by fans in such a way. Forum fans of course. Players such as Nedved, Trezeguet or Del Piero should never ever be disrespected.

God If only I was the owner of this place.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I can't go engongo on every single player they criticize in such a way, or else I'll end up in mental hospital :D.

Seriously, it hurts to see Pavel being treated by fans in such a way. Forum fans of course. Players such as Nedved, Trezeguet or Del Piero should never ever be disrespected.

God If only I was the owner of this place.
True but its is a forum afterall & the majority that attack those our players like that are fm fan boys that think players are robots.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Tuttosport - Chi sarà l'erede di Nedved?

Secondo l'edizione odierna del giornale torinese, la Juventus starebbe già monitorando diverse soluzioni in vista della sostituzione del trentaseienne centrocampista ceco.
Le piste sono tre: il nome piu' gettonato appare sicuramente quello di Bastian Schweinsteiger del Bayern Monaco, per il quale c'e' pero' da superare una concorrenza piuttosto agguerrita come il Real Madrid ad esempio, il talento croato dello Shalke Ivan Rakitic, che non ha alcuna intenzione di rinnovare il contratto con la formazione tedesca e una terza via, che si è aperta recentemente, risponde al nome di Yuri Zhirkov, centrocampista offensivo del Cska Mosca, che è entrato nella rosa dei 30 candidati al Pallone d'Oro.
La margherita potrebbe comprendere mano a mano altri nomi tra cui il francese Rothen e il talento olandese Afellay, ma la Juventus, ad oggi, pare propensa a dare priorità a questi tre nomi.
D'altronde, il vuoto che lascerà Nedved non sarà certo semplice da colmare, quindi ogni scelta dovrà essere fatta con la massima accortezza e nei tempi giusti.

Schweinsteiger, Rakitic and Zhirkov On Juventus' Hit List
Three men and an Old Lady but who will be the piggy in the middle for Juventus?

Schweinsteiger, Rakitic and Zhirkov On Juventus' Hit List
Juventus have added three names to their January hit list as Bastian Schweinsteiger, Ivan Rakitic and Yuri Zhirkov have all been lined up as possible replacements for Pavel Nedved.
The Czech international looks unsure as to whether or not he will be hanging up his boots in the summer, and the Bianconeri are planning early in an attempt to ensure their star man is replaced without any hitches if he does indeed call it a day.

24-year-old Schweinsteiger seems like he has reached the point of no return with Bayern Munich, as reports suggest he doesn't want to renew his contract with the Bavarian side.
Tuttosport claims the Italians are ready to swoop but they may face stiff competition from both Milan and Real Madrid, who are also on the prowl.
If that move fails, directors at Vinovo have plan B rolled up their sleeves.
Rakitic is similar to Nedved and he can adapt to play in any position around the middle or just behind the strikers.

A cheque for €12 million should do the trick. Both players could arrive in January but they would be ineligible for the Champions League as they have already represented their respective clubs in the competition.
Last but not least in the three man equation is CSKA Moscow's Zhirkov.
The left wing-back was in the 30 man list for the Ballon d'Or and he is one of the most promising stars around.
Zenit St Petersburg are also interested in the player, but Juve are in pole position to snap him up if moves for the other two hit a brick wall.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Tuttosport - Chi sarà l'erede di Nedved?

Secondo l'edizione odierna del giornale torinese, la Juventus starebbe già monitorando diverse soluzioni in vista della sostituzione del trentaseienne centrocampista ceco.
Le piste sono tre: il nome piu' gettonato appare sicuramente quello di Bastian Schweinsteiger del Bayern Monaco, per il quale c'e' pero' da superare una concorrenza piuttosto agguerrita come il Real Madrid ad esempio, il talento croato dello Shalke Ivan Rakitic, che non ha alcuna intenzione di rinnovare il contratto con la formazione tedesca e una terza via, che si è aperta recentemente, risponde al nome di Yuri Zhirkov, centrocampista offensivo del Cska Mosca, che è entrato nella rosa dei 30 candidati al Pallone d'Oro.
La margherita potrebbe comprendere mano a mano altri nomi tra cui il francese Rothen e il talento olandese Afellay, ma la Juventus, ad oggi, pare propensa a dare priorità a questi tre nomi.
D'altronde, il vuoto che lascerà Nedved non sarà certo semplice da colmare, quindi ogni scelta dovrà essere fatta con la massima accortezza e nei tempi giusti.
A brief translation please!

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
I hope Pavel's performance tonight proved to a lot of people here that he is still got what it takes to compete at the highest level week in week out.

MOM with Chiellini and Manninger.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He was not bad,he was ok like other players.
Haven't you realised that if Nedved isn't brilliant, he is absolutely terrible according to folk this season?

I can only imagine that people are responding this way out of frustration at Giovino not getting to play, but that is no excuse to constantly slag off a legend.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
with all things being equal, why does being a legend get you an automatic free pass around here? that being said for ADP and Nedved. but somehow trezeguet is left out of that exclusive rights group

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
with all things being equal, why does being a legend get you an automatic free pass around here? that being said for ADP and Nedved. but somehow trezeguet is left out of that exclusive rights group
Trezeguet is certainly included in my eyes.

It shouldn't give a free ride, but some people are unduly critical of Nedved.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
he's a legend YES .. he deserves to play in the starting 11 YES .. but when he's tired CR should bring on a replacement at least for 45 mins !! its not about playin Gio .. bring on Rossi or De Cegile .. the man need a rest FGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)