Pavel Nedved (16 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That's a bit harsh...don't you think so dru?
i don't mean it in an insulting manner

he is a casualty in terms of his role on the field and what he gives us. i know that he gives us hope and pride but that alone doesn't win games.

don't worry in 2-3 years, the same will be applied to our captain unfortunately. thats why we need to start building for the future instead of acquiring/targeting players who will only fix the holes and cracks in our team currently

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
Except that was heartbreaking to watch; this time it was hear-melting.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but it would be amazing for us to get to the final and let Neddy have the chance he missed.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I've one question... is he human? i've asked this question a lot of time over the past few weeks... he starts every match and he runs like there's no tomorrow... we deserve to be in the final, especially for Nedved... and i'm sure he (like all the others of the old guard) will fight till the end for it to happen...

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
I've one question... is he human? i've asked this question a lot of time over the past few weeks... he starts every match and he runs like there's no tomorrow... we deserve to be in the final, especially for Nedved... and i'm sure he (like all the others of the old guard) will fight till the end for it to happen...
he will win it by himself!!! :D
forza nedved!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he's a cyborg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)