Pavel Nedved (89 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Nedved, Del Piero and Amauri should take a 2 week vacation.. They have played so much since the beginning of the season they deserve to rest.

Nedved is a legend.. Not only that, if there is a word higher than legend that can describe him then guys please let me know.. He is not young but he is running around and fighting for every ball.

GREAT performance tonight.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Great game by Pavel tonight MOM with Amauri. Pavel gives more to the team than anyone else on the park.

Tonight Pavel showed he is still well and truely one of the best midfielders on the planet.

Aug 1, 2003
Gosh, I really liked Pavel in the middle! :)

By his standards Pavel is not what he once was, but even so he just contributes so much. Great game. I would love to give him the rest and vacation he deserves but Pavel himself is a workaholic!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Aaahhh. Nice one Nedved. Really stepped up for the big game. Ranieri must use him more sparingly though. Plaes let the man rest against Torino, play midweek, rest on the weekend, and he can play the return against Real.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
a radical idea, but with Marchisio's injury, Ranieri should think about a Sissoko - Nedved CMF with Giovinco on the left ;)
Not a good idea. That would leave us with three attack-minded players on the left side (Giovinco, Nedved and De Ceglie/Molinaro) with only Giorgio covering them. We should play Giovinco on the right and Brazzo on the left. Brazzo can cover Neddy's forward runs and Momo will cover Seba.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Nedved, Del Piero and Amauri should take a 2 week vacation.. They have played so much since the beginning of the season they deserve to rest.

Nedved is a legend.. Not only that, if there is a word higher than legend that can describe him then guys please let me know.. He is not young but he is running around and fighting for every ball.

GREAT performance tonight.
there was that break period between the match with palermo and the one with napoli that refreshed them :)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
the biggest benefit in switching him to middle is that he won't need to take on players as much and he won't need to dispense as much energy as he can simply sit infront of the back four playing a covering role at intervals. I think we will see more of it especially since we have gio, marchionni and even brazzo to play there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, just praise him for being to good use for us in this game, not make knee jerk reactions against saying how silly it is to have ever has said he was bad, when he was actually bad in all the previous games basically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)