Pavel Nedved (10 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I agree with Sigmund, Nedved's stamina, agression is still there but his pace, creativity, attacking skill have decreased a lot. Sometimes stamina and agression are not enough to win you matches, esp if you are an offensive player. Nedved could be a very good back up and i believe he still can contribute somethings when comes off the bench
Dudes you are both morons!!!!

jessy

Aug 23, 2008
Today Pavel has played well even if he was tired after the match against Zenit.

Now I hope that Ranieri will leave him rest in the next match against Catania. He needs that ;)

P.S: I think too that Pavel will retire next year...I have this feeling after heard and read some of his interviews. This year he had already wanted to retire but he stayed only because he found some motivations to go on (champions league in primis). And the fact that Secco is going to find his substitute is an indication for that ;)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You guys think Nedved played well? I must be crazy or something but he was pissing me the hell off. Firstly, his coreners were garbage, his crossing was Moilnaro-standard (in fact, even Molinaro had some accurate crosses today), his overall passing was shit, especially the cross-field ones, but the short range ones as well. Defintely a ppor performance for Pavel. But that's what I would expect from a 35 year old playing 3 full gamies in 8 days. He still manages to give 100% always though.

jessy

Aug 23, 2008
You guys think Nedved played well? I must be crazy or something but he was pissing me the hell off. Firstly, his coreners were garbage, his crossing was Moilnaro-standard (in fact, even Molinaro had some accurate crosses today), his overall passing was shit, especially the cross-field ones, but the short range ones as well. Defintely a ppor performance for Pavel. But that's what I would expect from a 35 year old playing 3 full gamies in 8 days. He still manages to give 100% always though.
Point of views...for me he played well since that almost at the end of the game he did a perfect cross for Amauri and a shot from the distance that was almost goal (and sincerely i didn't see a total disaster from him even before like you described it)
Like you said not bad for a 36 years old that played 3 full games in 8 days. Then I'm the first to say that he needs a rest because today i saw him tired but for me he played well ;)

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Nedved played well today despite the fact it was his 3rd full game in a week. He almost scored with his piledriver and he was captain for the 2nd half and although his set plays were not as good as normal, he still showed great determination to win every ball. He is our most consistant performer with Buffon and Del Piero. But Pavel deserves to be rested on wednesday so he is fully fit to face sampdoria next weekend.

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
Point of views...for me he played well since that almost at the end of the game he did a perfect cross for Amauri and a shot from the distance that was almost goal (and sincerely i didn't see a total disaster from him even before like you described it)
Like you said not bad for a 36 years old that played 3 full games in 8 days. Then I'm the first to say that he needs a rest because today i saw him tired but for me he played well ;)
Nedved didnt play well yesterday, one perfect cross and one good shot (so much space and he shoot it straight to the gk, definitely not "almost goal") were not enough. He provided to our attack less than Marchionni did yesterday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)