Pavel Nedved (108 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Dudes i will tell you again!! Pavel will never ever gonna drop in fitness or stamina!! I had one post where i said that Pavel is planing to join the Chech olimpic team after he retires!! He wants to run the long marathons on the olimpycs and he said that there is big chance to do it!!! Plus he joggs for 4 hours every day, trains every day so that tells you pretty much about his phisical condition!! He is the best phisically prepared player in the whole Juve squad!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
you said it = it's true?
Yes it is!!! Firs i read it in a magazine where they did an interview with Nedved!! And then my aunt and uncle came from Chech Republic this summer in my home town and they know that i like Neddy very much and they told me that the rumour about neddy joining the Olympics is very much true!! Nevertheless Neddy does jogg 4 hours every morning!!!!

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Dudes i will tell you again!! Pavel will never ever gonna drop in fitness or stamina!! I had one post where i said that Pavel is planing to join the Chech olimpic team after he retires!! He wants to run the long marathons on the olimpycs and he said that there is big chance to do it!!! Plus he joggs for 4 hours every day, trains every day so that tells you pretty much about his phisical condition!! He is the best phisically prepared player in the whole Juve squad!!!
He jogs a lot because he hates massages. Jogging is how he relaxes after matches.

Sep 18, 2008
How can you say that Nedved had a good game? We all now that he has great stamina and a lot of energy, but Pavel just lost it. He's not the same player anymore, and yesterday we saw that pretty clearly. The problem is that Ranieri has some unknown problem with Sebastian Giovinco, that didn't play a minute so far, Which means we will still see Nedved playing 70 minutes every game, but not contributing anything to the game consistently.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Nedved hasnt lost it. He's still one of our pillars, he was double teamed yesterday and had no space to do anything. Yet he managed to go on some good runs, he did alright.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
He didn't lose it but he can't play 2-3 games in a week thats just a fact. So ranieri should reserve nedved for the important games (in the league and europe). Play Gio the rest of the games thats what should happen if we want to compete on both fronts........

Sep 18, 2008
I just don't see how Nedved is contributing to the game. Yes, He has a lot of experience, he is an aggressive figther and unbelievably smart. But yet, at the last two years he's getting older and weaker. month after month, and yesterday we saw that, even though he was the one who got the free kick.

Don't you think that Sebastian Giovinco is a better option at the moment? Skills, energy, offensive, contribuiton, creativity...

Nedved could come off the bench for 20-30 minutes and do the change. He should not be a starter.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I just don't see how Nedved is contributing to the game. Yes, He has a lot of experience, he is an aggressive figther and unbelievably smart. But yet, at the last two years he's getting older and weaker. month after month, and yesterday we saw that, even though he was the one who got the free kick.

Don't you think that Sebastian Giovinco is a better option at the moment? Skills, energy, offensive, contribuiton, creativity...

Nedved could come off the bench for 20-30 minutes and do the change. He should not be a starter.
Well on the other hand, Sigmund, you also say that children have sexual fantasies about their parents, so... I don't know what to think :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
How can you say that Nedved had a good game? We all now that he has great stamina and a lot of energy, but Pavel just lost it. He's not the same player anymore, and yesterday we saw that pretty clearly. The problem is that Ranieri has some unknown problem with Sebastian Giovinco, that didn't play a minute so far, Which means we will still see Nedved playing 70 minutes every game, but not contributing anything to the game consistently.
Dude :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: I mean come on......:melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: you know........:melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: come on....:melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: its just that......:melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi:

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006

I agree with Sigmund, Nedved's stamina, agression is still there but his pace, creativity, attacking skill have decreased a lot. Sometimes stamina and agression are not enough to win you matches, esp if you are an offensive player. Nedved could be a very good back up and i believe he still can contribute somethings when comes off the bench

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i don't think giovinco had any chance of starting against Zenit... i wud say it'd have been stupid to play him in such an important match... experienced players were dazed at the occasion... if giovinco had come on he'd have been overawed... and to make his point to the coach he'd have tried something outrageous... i think the best time to check him out wud be vs Cagliari... and start during Copa Italia matches... i think hes one of the best talents around.. but putting him out on the field on the night on return to Champions League would have been suicide...

jessy

Aug 23, 2008
From TuttoSport (an italy newspaper):

Nedved: "I've suffered the emotion in Champions" "But I have need to dose the energies...now I am in pieces."
How we have played? Not bad but certaintly we have to do better, there is time for that. We had in front a great team, I'm curious to see what Real will do against Zenit.
Del Piero is extraordinary, we have to play for him. Camoranesi? We hope that he will recover soon, one like him is unic. The whistles at Molinaro? Ungenerous, who gives everything for this shirt doesn't deserve them.
We risk a lot at Cagliari because we had done two difficult matches. Me at example i'm in pieces but the victories will help us to recover.

Interview video after the match against Zenit: Interview

What he said: "Our wish maybe was to play a little better but certaintly was fundamental for us to win and take three points. We have suffered and paid the come back, feeling the emotion of Champions League but we are happy that we had won against a great team. We had remained in B for this, to bring again Juventus between the great european teams, this evening we are here and we are come back after two difficult years. We are happy and the Del Piero's yell said everything."

jessy

Aug 23, 2008
From Corriere dello Sport:

"We cared in a particular way. We were tensed and we had played not at our best in the first time, but the final result is wonderful." Pavel Nedved is happy about the three points that his Juve has taken against Zenit.
"Emotion? I'm used to play certain matches but I've felt a little emotion tonight. We had defend well and we had been good with Ale to win the match. We have been cynical. If I win the Champions, I will renounce at golf? Yes, I reassert it. I will give up to a lot of things to arrive far in this competition. Camoranesi? He's going at thousand and I hope that his injury isn't serious. He is fundamental for us."

jessy

Aug 23, 2008
From goal.it:

Pavel Nedved. Tell us the secrets impulses of a magical night like against Zenit.
There isn't nothing of secret, I swear. We are tired, a lot tired. Because wednesday evening all of us gave on the pitch everything that he had inside. You know the nervous tension?
Now don't exagerate, one like you..
One like me, yes. I didn't think that at 40 years old I would have suffered the Champions League emotion. It has been like to make my debut again...
The Juventus has suffered and in the end it has won: what idea, you have?
That we have to do better because we haven't played well...If we improve we have the possibility to go on. Until where I don't know. Dream Rome isn't prohibit but we have to stay held to the reality of the little steps. There is to work...
To change topic: two success in three days, Udinese and Zenit. So?
So at Cagliari we risk a lot because after two perfomances like that, very tensed, a little tiredness come up. Me, at example, I'm in pieces.
Nedved, say an adjective for your Juventus.
Any adjective. I say that we are a great group and that we can take some satisfactions...Success like that against Zenit help to grew up, but they suck the blood. In the locker room us elders, we watch us in the eyes and we were all satisfied but emptied as well. Then, elders...I am old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)