Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ranieri will play

Brazzo--Poulsen---Marchisio--Camo
I like the effort that Brazzo gives everytime he is on the pitch but we need more than just effort to our starting 11 he is a good sub but not a player for 90 min

by the way Brazzo really reminds me of Zambrotta (ofcourse Zambrotta is the better player...)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope we don't use him on the wings, just play him right behind the strikers, in the middle!
Just like Nedved plays, you mean? Because ever since Ranieri took charge Nedved was given the freedom to play on the side or behind the strikers, so will Giovinco.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Just like Nedved plays, you mean? Because ever since Ranieri took charge Nedved was given the freedom to play on the side or behind the strikers, so will Giovinco.
I don't know, he used Camoranesi there too. I would love to see Giovinco play there in the center. Giovinco is a great passer and organizer, I love the way he distributes the balls, but if you put him on the sides, he won't help you as much, because he is not the type of player (from what I saw) to hold the ball long and dribble, you will see him falling every while, yeah I agree with you, free role would help him a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)