Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
He has a point, but Gio is not a defender, it is essential for a defender to be powerful enough to stand his ground and tall enough to intercept the dangerous balls,
Giovinco can find an alternative way to shine, other than using his physical power...
like his sharp passes for example , and his speed. i think giovinco is a fast player for his hieght i mean i think taller people run faster than shorter ones but thats not the case with giovinco.:flag2:

im soo excited about next season so we can see more of his talent.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
6 July 2008
Nedved sets aims on Champions League

«I'm happy to have the chance to start another season. I have certain goals in mind, the same ones that have given me the motivation to keep playing for another year, and the idea of chasing them appeals very much to me». It's not difficult to imagine what the goals Pavel Nedved is talking about are. The Czech player's fascination with the Champions League has never been a secret and the idea of having another go at winning the “Cup with the big ears” intrigues him a great deal, especially with such a competitive team: «This Juventus is strong and I hope I can be of help, lending a hand to our younger players so that they can grow. They're really good, we saw it already in the first training session, and we’re still missing three lads who are off with the Olympic national team. Would I rather win the League title or the Champions League trophy? There's no point asking me, my thoughts are well known. If we want to compete with Inter Milan and Roma in the League, especially as we have another competition to play too, we'll have to be good at dosing our energies and the pitch will tell if we're stronger than last year, but we have excellent foundations to build on. In fact, I can't wait to start playing every three days again». Regarding possible new signings: «If we get more players, that’s fine. The more top players we sign, the stronger we will be».

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
6 July 2008
Nedved sets aims on Champions League

«I'm happy to have the chance to start another season. I have certain goals in mind, the same ones that have given me the motivation to keep playing for another year, and the idea of chasing them appeals very much to me». It's not difficult to imagine what the goals Pavel Nedved is talking about are. The Czech player's fascination with the Champions League has never been a secret and the idea of having another go at winning the “Cup with the big ears” intrigues him a great deal, especially with such a competitive team: «This Juventus is strong and I hope I can be of help, lending a hand to our younger players so that they can grow. They're really good, we saw it already in the first training session, and we’re still missing three lads who are off with the Olympic national team. Would I rather win the League title or the Champions League trophy? There's no point asking me, my thoughts are well known. If we want to compete with Inter Milan and Roma in the League, especially as we have another competition to play too, we'll have to be good at dosing our energies and the pitch will tell if we're stronger than last year, but we have excellent foundations to build on. In fact, I can't wait to start playing every three days again». Regarding possible new signings: «If we get more players, that’s fine. The more top players we sign, the stronger we will be».

i hope nedved won't play every three days. when cl is up, he should get a break the weekend before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)