Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Age def starting to catch up with our Czech friend, & he is more frustrated with it than anyone, lashing out far too often. Seeing Noce having to calm him down says a lot about his state of mind.
i dont think it has anything to do with age when you analyze his performance this past weekend. he just needs to get back into the groove of things and being on the field and the rhythm of playing with this new squad. i agree with turk, a goal would definitely put in back in his old form.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
and against Udinese? Nedved has 90% chance but his right foot is so weak so he sent ball in air.
What are you talking about? So if someone misses a chance he has a weak foot? A very nice theory i must say.

Just for your opinion, Nedved is one of the few players in football world who doesn't has a diff between Left and Right....just like Overmars.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nedved is originally right footed, so I don't see how his right foot could be weak. Take a look at the foot he takes his corners and free kicks with.
He uses his right more often, but Nedved doesn't has any difference between his right left. He's one of the very few players in football world like this.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
He uses his right more often, but Nedved doesn't has any difference between his right left. He's one of the very few players in football world like this.
Everyone is born with a stronger hand and foot, but obviously you can improve the other one. There's a reason he still takes all set pieces with his right.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Everyone is born with a stronger hand and foot, but obviously you can improve the other one. There's a reason he still takes all set pieces with his right.
Thats why I said he's one of the very few players in football history. He even stated that once, that he has no diff taking a shot between both feet. During his time at Lazio, he was taking freekicks with his left.

Him and Overmars and another player forgot his name can do the freekicks, corners with both feet without feeling any diff.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I remember when Nedved used to give freekicks with his left foot, obviously the better you are with both feet, the more adaptable you are.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nedved will have to miss two matches, plus he was cautioned because of the yellow card he received minutes before being sent off (his third of the season). The Czech player will be missing the games against Napoli and Empoli and will be available again for the big match against Inter Milan on November 4.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Nedved will have to miss two matches, plus he was cautioned because of the yellow card he received minutes before being sent off (his third of the season). The Czech player will be missing the games against Napoli and Empoli and will be available again for the big match against Inter Milan on November 4.
Welcome back Dule :pint:

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
The Turin club achieved immediate promotion back to the top flight but the wounds have still not healed, with the fans' anger aimed primarily at unbeaten league leaders Inter.
No shit. I hope we win & win well on Sunday. A Nedved screamer & an Ale freekick get my vote!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nedved apologises to Figo

Inter’s Luis Figo is facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines, but Pavel Nedved has apologised for the challenge that caused his injury.

The Portuguese star limped off with a serious calf injury and is awaiting an operation tomorrow.

Nerazzurri President Massimo Moratti was angry at the Czech winger’s tackle.

“He didn’t get injured by himself,” he raged. “It was a very nasty and avoidable foul.”

To prevent any further ill feeling, Nedved has made a full apology to Figo and hopes that the incident is now closed.

“It was completely accidental and I was trying to get the ball,” the ex-Lazio man insisted.

“I’m really sorry that this happened. It didn’t mean to hurt Luis and I have already cleared things up with him. I hope he returns as soon as possible.”

Inter are facing a midfield shortage with Patrick Vieira, Dejan Stankovic and Luis Jimenez already out of action.

Figo could be out until the New Year if the results of his scan are as expected.

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)