Pavel Nedved (96 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Luka Modric is the man to replace Nedved, I've had that feeling for a long time but after watching him against Werder yesterday, I'm sure of it. He is perfect for us. Too bad Wenger will get him before Secco notices how good he is..

Diego? FTW!

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I always buy this guy at FM, FM says he is a midfielder, can he also play on the wing or is he more of a playmaker?
More of a playmaker but the guy can really play anywhere in the middle, the guy is a fighter and never gives up, no matter what you ask of him, he'll do it. Plus his skills with the ball, the vision.. He's the whole package, but like I said, Wenger's got him lined up already.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
i was worried abt nedved's ability 2 still run things 2 his age....but then i saw clips 4rm our game against roma..check out that disguised pass 4 trez's 1st goal!!....
pavel STILL has d engine that never tires of running and creates panic in opposition backlines....
using him cleverly 2 preserve him is d key...if CR can do this,then pavel will rock AGAIN this season!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Nedved ignores Mexes rant Thursday 16 August, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved says that he won’t be drawn into a war of words with Roma defender Philippe Mexes.

The Roma man criticised the Czech player after last Saturday’s friendly match, when the two were involved in a fierce duel, accusing him of play-acting and exaggerating on the pitch.

“I have my own things to do and attend to,” Nedved responded to Sky Italia.

“I am playing football and I give my best on the pitch, doing all I can to win, and I focus on that,” added the former international.

“I am not interested in what Mexes said, I have no intention of starting controversy.”

Juventus will face Milan at the San Siro in the Trofeo Berlusconi this evening, when Nedved is sure the Bianconeri will do all they can to win.

“I can’t deny that we have encountered some difficulties during this pre-season, but now we have taken steps forward,” he explained.

“We need time to get to know each other well, maybe even months, it will not be easy. In any case, we will go to Milan to win.

“We don’t care if they say that the Scudetto is awarded to the team which loses this match. Milan are a great side and this game is never a friendly,” finished the Juventino.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smart words, there are indeed more important things to focus on then Mexes.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Nedved ignores Mexes rant Thursday 16 August, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved says that he won’t be drawn into a war of words with Roma defender Philippe Mexes.

The Roma man criticised the Czech player after last Saturday’s friendly match, when the two were involved in a fierce duel, accusing him of play-acting and exaggerating on the pitch.

“I have my own things to do and attend to,” Nedved responded to Sky Italia.

“I am playing football and I give my best on the pitch, doing all I can to win, and I focus on that,” added the former international.

“I am not interested in what Mexes said, I have no intention of starting controversy.”

Juventus will face Milan at the San Siro in the Trofeo Berlusconi this evening, when Nedved is sure the Bianconeri will do all they can to win.

“I can’t deny that we have encountered some difficulties during this pre-season, but now we have taken steps forward,” he explained.

“We need time to get to know each other well, maybe even months, it will not be easy. In any case, we will go to Milan to win.

“We don’t care if they say that the Scudetto is awarded to the team which loses this match. Milan are a great side and this game is never a friendly,” finished the Juventino.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smart words, there are indeed more important things to focus on then Mexes.
:strong: Nedved! By refusing to lower himself to mexes's standard, he shows his superiority! :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)