Pavel Nedved (7 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
So happy that Pavel decided to stay and play for Juve. He will play vital role for Juve.
great player and a man. Did u guy notice how he stood up for Alex when mexes played rough with Alex? He was maaad. :)

Thats the spirit!

:agree: Of, course he did! It was only natural that a loyal Juventino would stand up for Alex.

Mexes :mad: - he's an arrogant little
him!

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Mexes was part of Saturday’s match against Juventus, which ended in a 5-2 defeat, and was the protagonist of a fierce duel with Pavel Nedved.

“It was a friendly match, but we cannot avoid fouls and physical contact. Nedved exaggerated, I really don’t like him much.

Channel 4

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Mexes was part of Saturday’s match against Juventus, which ended in a 5-2 defeat, and was the protagonist of a fierce duel with Pavel Nedved.

“It was a friendly match, but we cannot avoid fouls and physical contact. Nedved exaggerated, I really don’t like him much.

Channel 4

Mexes must learn that there is a difference between physical contact and kick-boxing moves...:disagree:

Adzke

May 19, 2007

Channel 4
How can a punk like that show disrespect to one of the true greats of the game?! Nedved has been one of the best ambassadors for Italian football, and he certainly doesn't deserve this kind of shabby treatment from a French nobody.

I hope someone will teach Mexes how to behave once he comes to Torino...

Dec 26, 2004

Channel 4

And why should Pavel care anyway? we all know he isn't gay as you are Mexes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)