Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
This promise was made by the Triade, the previous board. Is this not one of the main points of Pavel's complaint? Persistent rumours suggest that he is not being given a job offer by the present board? Of course, I do only say rumours...

just pay Nedved, hard to find a more true juventino.
he's given us great moments and he went down to serie b with us, he even took a paycut in the past, now it's just right to pay back what he deserves.

and i can't believe he's not been offered a job after his career. always thought he would end up being a talent scout for us in eastern europe and with his name and will, he would persuade future stars to join us. like if rosicky would ever end up here, i would always assume it would be because nedved talked him into doing it.
anyways he's a juve legend, been here and done a lot more than the board, so maybe they should take a paycut and then free up the money for pavel.
if bettega were still here, it wouldn't have happen. he knows loyal players and true juventinos must be rewarded.

Buy on AliExpress.com

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
these managers really suck
they are making problems with neddy for 500.000 euros?????????????

at their place, i would give him all he wants just for his loyality.

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
Looks like Nedved has made up his mind and gone to Real Madrid :p

Pavel Nedvěd [ˈnɛdvjɛt] (help·info) (born August 30, 1972 in Cheb, Czech Republic, at that time Czechoslovakia) is a Czech professional football player. Nedvěd is a midfielder for Spanish club Real Madrid and formerly for the Czech Republic national team. Before joining Real Madrid, Nedvěd played for Czech clubs Dukla Prague (1991-92), Sparta Prague (1992-96), and Lazio (1996-2001) in Italy. More recently Juventus (2001-2007) He has won one Italian scudetto championship with Lazio and four with Juventus (though two of these were later stripped from Juventus after the match-fixing scandal).He has one one trophy with Real Madrid (La Liga)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nedved

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Looks like Nedved has made up his mind and gone to Real Madrid :p

Pavel Nedvěd [ˈnɛdvjɛt] (help·info) (born August 30, 1972 in Cheb, Czech Republic, at that time Czechoslovakia) is a Czech professional football player. Nedvěd is a midfielder for Spanish club Real Madrid and formerly for the Czech Republic national team. Before joining Real Madrid, Nedvěd played for Czech clubs Dukla Prague (1991-92), Sparta Prague (1992-96), and Lazio (1996-2001) in Italy. More recently Juventus (2001-2007) He has won one Italian scudetto championship with Lazio and four with Juventus (though two of these were later stripped from Juventus after the match-fixing scandal).He has one one trophy with Real Madrid (La Liga)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nedved
:lol: :rofl:

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
I'm not blaming anybody. But I bet most of the people in this forum would play for Juve for free, even if they were professionals. Why? Because they truely love the club. More than they love money.
That's utter bullshit. Yes i would play for juve for free just because i'm worth nothing and nobody would waste any money on me. But if i had the choice to play for juve for free or to earn millions at Siena then i wouldn't doubt. Everybody has a price.

Don't turn this bs on nedved. He proved enough that he loves this club by agreeing a paycut and by turning down several chelsea big-million bids.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
That's utter bullshit. Yes i would play for juve for free just because i'm worth nothing and nobody would waste any money on me. But if i had the choice to play for juve for free or to earn millions at Siena then i wouldn't doubt. Everybody has a price.

Don't turn this bs on nedved. He proved enough that he loves this club by agreeing a paycut and by turning down several chelsea big-million bids.
and we have to understand that this is his livelyhood and he needs to support his family, he hasnt loved juve for aslong as us so it is understandable, i wouldnt expect any player to play for free.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
so typical i was the first to writer about Andrade to Juve ( when it was done), nobady sayt anything, then 5 minutes after Mark77 said it was done and all was so happy LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)