Jul 25, 2006

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
Good News maybe ----------On TG set Translated----credit to godfella

Nedved to the end remains
Of the Piero it would want Cannavaro

Clicca!

of Landoni - Palladini

For the moment an indiscretion is alone, but within little official news could become one. Pavel Nedved is rethinking and seems decided to resare bianconero. The long chats of these hours with its proxy Mino Raiola have carried to the decision to reestare an other bianconero year. Imminent an encounter with the society, arranged to riconoscergli a part of the asked increase. The alternative was to leave soccer and for like Nedved, professional of this sport until the last cell, in this moment would be one clamorous defeat. Therefore to the Nedved end it will be tomorrow to the gathering of the square and will remain until 2008 with a ritocco on I engage.

From the center juventina an other arrives also rumour that it regards, is also indirectly. Alex Of the Piero. The captain, that he begins its fifteenth season juventina, has become in the last hours one of the great sponsors of the return of Fabio Cannavaro to the Juventus. As soon as arrived to eal the Madrid, Bernd Schuster has said not to want to yield the Italian defender. But all it can change. They are arrives Pepe to you and Metzelder, is still Sergio Ramos: for Fabio it risks it are us little space, while to the Juve it could be most useful also to level of dressing room with its experience. The Juve will try to move still in the next few days.

Understood It Jorge Andrade. In morning the coming from portuguese defender from Sport the Coruna is itself subordinate to the medical visits, that she seems have been exceeded with satisfaction. Then it has been in center for the contract and the announcement from a moment to the other expects: 3 years to 2 mlioni of euro the year, to the Sport one will go 9 million euro.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
i believe that video is from yesterday as I say, The latest as I said he HAVE AGREED TO STAY

Do you must here it from Mark77, many sites write that todays meeting was good and he plays on

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Good News maybe ----------On TG set Translated----credit to godfella

Nedved to the end remains
Of the Piero it would want Cannavaro

Clicca!

of Landoni - Palladini

For the moment an indiscretion is alone, but within little official news could become one. Pavel Nedved is rethinking and seems decided to resare bianconero. The long chats of these hours with its proxy Mino Raiola have carried to the decision to reestare an other bianconero year. Imminent an encounter with the society, arranged to riconoscergli a part of the asked increase. The alternative was to leave soccer and for like Nedved, professional of this sport until the last cell, in this moment would be one clamorous defeat. Therefore to the Nedved end it will be tomorrow to the gathering of the square and will remain until 2008 with a ritocco on I engage.

From the center juventina an other arrives also rumour that it regards, is also indirectly. Alex Of the Piero. The captain, that he begins its fifteenth season juventina, has become in the last hours one of the great sponsors of the return of Fabio Cannavaro to the Juventus. As soon as arrived to eal the Madrid, Bernd Schuster has said not to want to yield the Italian defender. But all it can change. They are arrives Pepe to you and Metzelder, is still Sergio Ramos: for Fabio it risks it are us little space, while to the Juve it could be most useful also to level of dressing room with its experience. The Juve will try to move still in the next few days.

Understood It Jorge Andrade. In morning the coming from portuguese defender from Sport the Coruna is itself subordinate to the medical visits, that she seems have been exceeded with satisfaction. Then it has been in center for the contract and the announcement from a moment to the other expects: 3 years to 2 mlioni of euro the year, to the Sport one will go 9 million euro.

Ty man i have writed it 5 times now but nobody cares :disagree:

:D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I seriously hope that "negotiation" is the operative word here with a successful compromise being found between Pavel & Juve. If indeed all parties concerned are only voicing their wants, then a compromise will happen. If any one of these guys has already decided it's the end of the road then I fear it will be. We, the fans love Pavel & want him to stay but there's no escape from the ageing process. What I would like to see is: him giving us 1 more good season as a player, & possibly a 2'nd as a "super sub." Then being given a good job by Juventus as thanks. Or at very least what the English call "a Golden Handshake" but that's unfortunately not the big business way of thinking.

addition: I typed this before seeing the above posts...It's not official but if Pavel is staying, GREAT!!!!!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I really like Nedved to stay ,especcially at this moments.
But,I can not stand this management.
Pure,crystal idiots.
Real Madrid ib getting Saviola on a freeeeeeeee loan.
Stupid imbecils.
What they do towards this.
Just to make any move.Nothing.
Poor Juve with this idiots

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Maybe you should change your name to mark77.........then they`ll start taking notice ;-)
Yeah, its sick man..

When i was posting the Andrade deal, nobody said nothing, then Mark77 was posting the same as I..

Everybody was like TY MARK77 you are the best bla bla :D.

I am not trying to better or someting but its like when other then Mark77 post news its doesent matter.

Nedveds staying its seems great News :pint:

Let the other wait on Mark77 their God

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
is it really that big of a deal for u? wat do u think u'll get a shower of +reps
I dont know what rep is man :D.

No i just think its sick that some dont notice the same news I and other post, then some minutes later Mark77 posts it, and then you take it serius.

You are still talking about Nedved leaving when its about done that he stays.

I give a fuck about rep and shit but it would be nice to see that people take the news I and other send.

If Nedved stays I dont care who send the news, but for some they only read it when Mark77 writes it.

Just a feeling maby I am wrong..

As i Said with Andrade i posted the news 5 minuts before nobody noticed or cared, then Mark77 posted exacly same news.

Yeah yeah :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

No i just think its sick that some dont notice the same news I and other post, then some minutes later Mark77 posts it, and then you take it serius.

I give a fuck about rep and shit but it would be nice to see that people take the news I and other send.

If Nedved stays I dont care who send the news, but for some they only read it when Mark77 writes it.

As i Said with Andrade i posted the news 5 minuts before nobody noticed or cared, then Mark77 posted exacly same news.

well ill for sure be the first to congrats u if you're right :D

oriax

Mar 30, 2007

It look's like the informers here are more than the normal users.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 257)