Pavel Nedved (95 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Just tribal but...

Inter Milan to rock Juventus with Nedved bid

Inter Milan are planning a controversial raid on Juventus for the second time in a year.

Twelve months on from their capture of Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Inter are now weighing up a shock bid for Juve favourite Pavel Nedved, says La Stampa.

The Czech Republic international was visibly furious after failing to find any agreement over a new contract with Juve officials after a tense meeting yesterday. Nedved's agent, Mino Raiola, also took Ibrahimovic to Inter last summer.

grrrr
This has got to be by far the most shittiest rumour tribal has ever fabricated.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
FUCKING CUNTS ON THE BOARD - AFTER EVERYTHING NEDVED HAS DONE, YOU'LL OWE HIM YOUR LIVES. IF HE FUCKING ASKS FOR MONEY, YOU GIVE IT TO HIM. IF HE ASKS FOR A FIAT WITH AN ENZO ENGINE, YOU GIVE IT TO HIM. HELL EVEN IF HE ASKS FOR MRS. SECCO , YOU FUCKING SAY YES AND THANK HIM FOR ASKING.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
FUCKING CUNTS ON THE BOARD - AFTER EVERYTHING NEDVED HAS DONE, YOU'LL OWE HIM YOUR LIVES. IF HE FUCKING ASKS FOR MONEY, YOU GIVE IT TO HIM. IF HE ASKS FOR A FIAT WITH AN ENZO ENGINE, YOU GIVE IT TO HIM. HELL EVEN IF HE ASKS FOR MRS. SECCO , YOU FUCKING SAY YES AND THANK HIM FOR ASKING.
hahahahaha :agree:

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I knew Pavel was meeting his agent today, & the latest news from Rai & Mediaset is no more than all your posts of the last few hours...my question is, "Isn't there a meeting between our board with Nedved & Raiola scheduled for Wednesday?"

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: i think nedved is married so he doesnt need mrs secco :D

Knightz

Unstoppable
Apr 14, 2007
Hmm, I should be killed because Nedved is washed up. You and Badass can enjoy pleasing yourselves to pictures of Tubgirl. After that, you two can perform hara-kiri. No one will miss you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hmm, I should be killed because Nedved is washed up. You and Badass can enjoy pleasing yourselves to pictures of Tubgirl. After that, you two can perform hara-kiri. No one will miss you.
nedved, washed up? :disagree: call yourself a juve fan? you hypocryte calling everyone else wanna be fans and you're the ultimate juve master because you own a few juve shirts :lol:

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
It's not all lost with Pavel, because if he retires he would become the youth coach of Juventus :)
This promise was made by the Triade, the previous board. Is this not one of the main points of Pavel's complaint? Persistent rumours suggest that he is not being given a job offer by the present board? Of course, I do only say rumours...

Knightz

Unstoppable
Apr 14, 2007
if Nedved washed up,what about you

fucked up?
Well your moms fucked up after she was expanded last night, by the way don't talk to your father that way. I know I haven't seen you since you were born but your still my son......even though I gave you away because of your ugly appearance.....and then I dropped you twice which is why your so stupid.

And sure, Nedved did A LOT for us, but he's FINISHED. You don't just give these bums huge contracts when he have a budget and just came from the Serie B because of what he did in the past.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Well your moms fucked up after she was expanded last night, by the way don't talk to your father that way. I know I haven't seen you since you were born but your still my son......even though I gave you away because of your ugly appearance.....and then I dropped you twice which is why your so stupid.

And sure, Nedved did A LOT for us, but he's FINISHED. You don't just give these bums huge contracts when he have a budget and just came from the Serie B because of what he did in the past.
unstoppable? hmm i dont think so after that post :disagree:

Apr 12, 2004
UMMMMM, NO!
what is your first account's name
Turk_Bianconero.
:lol2:
If even a guy like Nedved have to issue a quit threat then the management is really doing something wrong.
Your management is dumb.
nedved help as to back in seria a and now hi worthwhile increment wage
nedved is a best player in juve
"a" denotes there are many.....but there can only be one "best" so you just said Neddie was better than DP.
:shifty:

And I get banned for shit I say?
Classic! :lol2:

+rep
nedved, washed up? :disagree: call yourself a juve fan? you hypocryte calling everyone else wanna be fans and you're the ultimate juve master because you own a few juve shirts :lol:
He is DUDE, he is past his Lazio days.

Dog, come on......

I do agree that he is older and should be let go though.

By this time on Football Manager......HE WAS A COACH AT BAYERN...FOR ME!

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)