Pavel Nedved (34 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Guys , I know I keep saying so, but for football info on Italian tv, Rai is better than Mediaset, La 7, Radio-Radio tv, Sardegna 1 or whoever...don't slaughter Dukoski for quoting p237 on Rai text...with no disrespect to him, as I am Italian my translation is probably more accurate. Rai quote Pavel's agent, Mino Raiola, on the info you already know, about the 50% pay cut on his contract 3 years ago. Mino Raiola says no more & no less than that Pavel is disappointed, that an agreement with Juve looks a long way off, & that it is very hard at this point to say whether Pavel will retire or not. We are left to draw our own conclusions on whether it's all about money, contract length, or a "desk job" with the club when Pavel stops playing. And to answer Godfella, with all respect to you, Rai have merely said that there is a very good chance that Barzagli will come to Juve...unlike other sources, Rai NEVER say it's definite until it officially is. But guys, the Nedved meeting is today & we'll soon know!
Np Bro.. It was just an example, the Barzagli thing, i still say dont believe everything you read.

Rai is good, when i was on Holiday i checked rai text everyday,

Buy on AliExpress.com

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Np Bro.. It was just an example, the Barzagli thing, i still say dont believe everything you read.

Rai is good, when i was on Holiday i checked rai text everyday,
Oh, you're right...don't believe all you read. In particular, the Mediaset text service loves to stir things up with gossip. (Italia 1, Canale 5, Rete 4)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
WOOOO! NEWS HAS BROKE THAT NEDVED ISNT HAPPY WITH JUVE'S OFFER! THANK GOD AND GET THIS WASHED UP FOOL OUT OF OUR STRIPES!
you obviously have no idea how important nedved is, im sorry i find it very difficult to understand in how on earth you're a juve fan, i have great difficulty in understanding that.

you say "henry sh*t over everyone at juve" and, now this about nedved being washed up and pleased to see him leave. you bring shame to the club ive lived by ever since i was born, you honestly have nothing good to say about anyone at our club? do you actually like anyone at our club? this begs the question, do you actually like juve, i doubt it. you should really go do yourself a favour and support your 2nd team as suggested on your profile - real madrid, they could do with a person like you on their fan base, but not here thank you.

Jul 24, 2006
I can't believe Nedved will retire. This sucks. If it isn't about money then what..? We have yielded to Buffon, Trez and now prob Camo who all to a greater or lesser extent threatened to leave and now Pavel of all people is getting dicked around?

Someone made the point that his wages freed up could finace Cannavaro? WTF!!? We are going to pay a player that left the money instead of one who stayed and quite frankly pulled the outfield through Serie B single handedly in every game!!??

Whatever he wants give it him. Pavel is a legend and always one of the fittest and most dedicated players on a pitch.. True Juventino shouldn't be buggered around like this.. Remember he turned down Chelsea to stay with us..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I can't believe Nedved will retire. This sucks. If it isn't about money then what..? We have yielded to Buffon, Trez and now prob Camo who all to a greater or lesser extent threatened to leave and now Pavel of all people is getting dicked around?

Someone made the point that his wages freed up could finace Cannavaro? WTF!!? We are going to pay a player that left the money instead of one who stayed and quite frankly pulled the outfield through Serie B single handedly in every game!!??

Whatever he wants give it him. Pavel is a legend and always one of the fittest and most dedicated players on a pitch.. True Juventino shouldn't be buggered around like this.. Remember he turned down Chelsea to stay with us..
no they probably want to free up his wages so the board can give themselves a huge salary rise on a job well done :disagree: i would do anything to see nedved stay at least 1 more season, if i could i would personally pay him as much as i could afford just to keep him at juve

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We'll know what happens in 12-14 hrs...I'm betting a compromise will be found, or perhaps I should say hoping...Pavel's done a lot for us!
shame everyone except this so called juve fan realises that

WOOOO! NEWS HAS BROKE THAT NEDVED ISNT HAPPY WITH JUVE'S OFFER! THANK GOD AND GET THIS WASHED UP FOOL OUT OF OUR STRIPES!

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
Okay, that's it. You used to be humorous but if that's truly your opinion on Nedved, you should probably be killed.

Stick with the Toronto teams and your lousy Penguins you gloryhunted for in the 90's and leave the football to people who respect fantastic players such as Pavel Nedved. Okay thanks.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Okay, that's it. You used to be humorous but if that's truly your opinion on Nedved, you should probably be killed.

Stick with the Toronto teams and your lousy Penguins you gloryhunted for in the 90's and leave the football to people who respect fantastic players such as Pavel Nedved. Okay thanks.
Nahh killed would be too easy. I would appreciate torturing his ass "Hostel" Style :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
and once again this "management" is going to fuck things up by losing Neddy to retirement

pay the fucking man...he is the heart and soul of this team, and deserves ample compensation for all he's done for this team !!

and Camo will be next to leave.....:tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)