Pavel Nedved (8 Viewers)

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
Nothing is so far from the truth.
Nedved is pushing noone towards our stupid management.
Blanc,Giggli and Secco do not give up from their hefty wages to keep Nedved.Oh,no way.Because they do not know to do anything on the field or on the street but are office rats.
I rest my point.

And by the way, I love the club. I dont have any problems with professional players and realize that its all about money these days. But no play should talk about how much he loves the club and then retire just because of money. And yes, this is just about money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I rest my point.

And by the way, I love the club. I dont have any problems with professional players and realize that its all about money these days. But no play should talk about how much he loves the club and then retire just because of money. And yes, this is just about money.
:tup: I agree. Also with year prior post :agree:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I rest my point.

But for the best player in the squad,who was with us in Serie B,to cut 50% of his already agreed contract is a pure and crystal insult to him.
It is insult which does not have anything with the money.
Everybody should feel bad if they were on his place.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I rest my point.

Dont forget that Nedved accepted a 50% pay cut 3 years ago :eyebrows:
and now you blame him!!! :disagree:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Stop guessing Dukoski, How do you know he want the same same pay as before, ok its sound logical but stop guess.
Okay,as I pointed earlier,I read on teletext page nr.237 (Juve page) on Rai Due.
If they are guessing,so am I.
I do not guess about this by myself looking on a crystal ball.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Okay,as I pointed earlier,I read on teletext page nr.237 (Juve page) on Rai Due.
If they are guessing,so am I.
I do not guess about this by myself looking on a crystal ball.
Sorry so it Was Rai who was in the meating, Rai said that Barzagli would sign today where is he :disagree:
;) ok but dont believe everything man

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
Dont forget that Nedved accepted a 50% pay cut 3 years ago :eyebrows:
and now you blame him!!! :disagree:
I'm not blaming anybody. But I bet most of the people in this forum would play for Juve for free, even if they were professionals. Why? Because they truely love the club. More than they love money. Sure its a stupid thing to say and no one in this forum is actually a professional player, but I dont see Del Piero leaving over a paycut, and he certainly got one or will get one sooner or later.

Seriously, if Neded feels that he can only stay if he gets more money, than I am ready to accept an end to his truely exceptional time at Juventus, but if he is willing to continue, I will celebrate in the streets as I am sure many ppl here will. I just hate to see people in here defending the fact that he was insulted by being offered a $1m dollar a year salary (or more, or less, who knows). I wish someone will once insult me like that :disagree:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Sorry so it Was Rai who was in the meating, Rai said that Barzagli would sign today where is he :disagree:
;) ok but dont believe everything man
From now on I will follow your advices.
Who should I believe?
This same story was announced on Goal.com as well.
Do they lie as well.Two sources.Masybe I should phone Secco to be best informed.
On the other hand nobody gives something that he actually ask for more money.
So what is the point????

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
tbh i wouldn't pay a 35 year old a wage of about 4 million, also if he takes a wage the 2 million extra we will have, we might be able to get a replacement for him or for Cannavaro

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I'm not blaming anybody. But I bet most of the people in this forum would play for Juve for free, even if they were professionals. Why? Because they truely love the club. More than they love money. Sure its a stupid thing to say and no one in this forum is actually a professional player, but I dont see Del Piero leaving over a paycut, and he certainly got one or will get one sooner or later.

Seriously, if Neded feels that he can only stay if he gets more money, than I am ready to accept an end to his truely exceptional time at Juventus, but if he is willing to continue, I will celebrate in the streets as I am sure many ppl here will. I just hate to see people in here defending the fact that he was insulted by being offered a $1m dollar a year salary (or more, or less, who knows). I wish someone will once insult me like that :disagree:

Noone will insult you because you are not Nedved.
You can hate as much as you want "people defending the fact that he was insulted by offering a 1m a year",but Nedved is one and only.
Point me one more player in Juve more loyal than him that was reduced in salary.
Buffon and D.Piero are my icons as well as Nedved but they got same salary,so why to do salary cut only for "blue cannon" AKA Nedved?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
From now on I will follow your advices.
Who should I believe?
This same story was announced on Goal.com as well.
Do they lie as well.Two sources.Masybe I should phone Secco to be best informed.
On the other hand nobody gives something that he actually ask for more money.
So what is the point????
One lesson, when a story comes, MANY "sources" writes about it.

We will se in the coming days, as I said the logical is about money, but we can only spekulate...

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
i don't think it's really all about the money , nedved just isn't motivated any more . he led juve to serie A again and restored the old lady's great name .
now what else for nedved , is he going to take part in a 5 year plan that sees juve back to the very top . and if he does how much impact will he really have ?
he's 34 and his form is not getting any better not to mention he is very prone to injuries .

maybe it wouldnt be so bad to say farewell to the pavel , he has given so much for juve and maybe its time someone else , someone younger and hungrier , to take nedved's place .

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i don't think it's really all about the money , nedved just isn't motivated any more . he led juve to serie A again and restored the old lady's great name .
now what else for nedved , is he going to take part in a 5 year plan that sees juve back to the very top . and if he does how much impact will he really have ?
he's 34 and his form is not getting any better not to mention he is very prone to injuries .

maybe it wouldnt be so bad to say farewell to the pavel , he has given so much for juve and maybe its time someone else , someone younger and hungrier , to take nedved's place .
Just the scudetto badge on Inter's kit should be plenty of motivation.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I tottaly agree with Juve Reveolution, Nedved decision will be mostly based on his motivation and not the money. Why??? Cuz he said many times that if he find right motivation he will continue with playing and I really don't think money plays big part cuz he is already 34 and earned enough and one season wont make such a big difference.

@Dukoski:Calm down a little and stop guessing and believing in everything that media say...

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I will be surprised if we win the league this season, but with a good start it may be possible.
i like to be optimistic , but id be very happy with a top 4 this year.
i think patience is key here , i think everyone should understand that juve are going through a rebuilding stage and can't just expect them to dominate just because theyre juve .

But , in football anything is possible . maybe , just maybe , juve could pull some magic and do it

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Guys , I know I keep saying so, but for football info on Italian tv, Rai is better than Mediaset, La 7, Radio-Radio tv, Sardegna 1 or whoever...don't slaughter Dukoski for quoting p237 on Rai text...with no disrespect to him, as I am Italian my translation is probably more accurate. Rai quote Pavel's agent, Mino Raiola, on the info you already know, about the 50% pay cut on his contract 3 years ago. Mino Raiola says no more & no less than that Pavel is disappointed, that an agreement with Juve looks a long way off, & that it is very hard at this point to say whether Pavel will retire or not. We are left to draw our own conclusions on whether it's all about money, contract length, or a "desk job" with the club when Pavel stops playing. And to answer Godfella, with all respect to you, Rai have merely said that there is a very good chance that Barzagli will come to Juve...unlike other sources, Rai NEVER say it's definite until it officially is. But guys, the Nedved meeting is today & we'll soon know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)