Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
If both Del Piero and Nedved retire,and Buffon leaves,i think the logical choice would be to give one of Camoranesi or Trezeguet the armband,provided that they stay,as they'd be the longest serving players in the team then.I think Chielleni could be a future captain too.He does seem to have have the credentials,plus he's captained the u-21 side.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If both Del Piero and Nedved retire,and Buffon leaves,i think the logical choice would be to give one of Camoranesi or Trezeguet the armband,provided that they stay,as they'd be the longest serving players in the team then.I think Chielleni could be a future captain too.He does seem to have have the credentials,plus he's captained the u-21 side.
I would only give Trez or Camo the captaincy if it was to convince them to stay. In terms of actual captian material I would have to go for Chiellini.

Hopefully we sign a leader for CM this summer and he might also be an option in a couple of years.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
juve red said:
I would only give Trez or Camo the captaincy if it was to convince them to stay. In terms of actual captian material I would have to go for Chiellini.

Hopefully we sign a leader for CM this summer and he might also be an option in a couple of years.
Alessandro Rosina, Antonio Nocerino or Gerrard. The latter may become our captain only in my daydreams though. :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
100% :agree:

for reasons stated b4, trez and camo stay it would be between the 2 of them. i think camo would make a fantastic leader as would trez because of their history with the club and their passion. but when it comes to decision making and team mentality, thats where i see the drop off with the 2.

chiellini is greatness and i really do see him rocking the armband for us in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)