Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
This world cup also showed us that Nedved still has his vision and that he is still very dangerous.

Hope nedved stays. He is class. He should be made an example for the future players.

I love this player alot and i will miss him when he leaves. I know that he is old but he is still very smart on and off the ball and i believe that he is capable of playing in serie A as a central midfielder needless to say what he would do in serie B. It seems to me that Juventus' success these last 5-6 years have been a result of Nedveds influence on the team. He was the symbol of Juventus and the hardwork they put in their games. For me it hasnt been Del Piero, maybe just the name Del Piero, but it has really been Nedved.

This is why Nedved for me is the most special player since the great Roberto Baggio. A hardworking midfielder that was superb and i mean SUPERB defensively and just as SUPERB offensively. I really wish him the best if he leaves, as much as i don't want him too.
I say make this guy a coach because his vision of the game is fantastic, not to mention his charismatic influence that will rub off on to the other players.

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
RoBi said:
This world cup also showed us that Nedved still has his vision and that he is still very dangerous.

Hope nedved stays. He is class. He should be made an example for the future players.

I love this player alot and i will miss him when he leaves. I know that he is old but he is still very smart on and off the ball and i believe that he is capable of playing in serie A as a central midfielder needless to say what he would do in serie B. It seems to me that Juventus' success these last 5-6 years have been a result of Nedveds influence on the team. He was the symbol of Juventus and the hardwork they put in their games. For me it hasnt been Del Piero, maybe just the name Del Piero, but it has really been Nedved.

This is why Nedved for me is the most special player since the great Roberto Baggio. A hardworking midfielder that was superb and i mean SUPERB defensively and just as SUPERB offensively. I really wish him the best if he leaves, as much as i don't want him too.
I say make this guy a coach because his vision of the game is fantastic, not to mention his charismatic influence that will rub off on to the other players.

+rep...couldnt have said it better...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
RoBi said:

Yeah. And He is still good for another 2 years at least.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Tourinorum said:
aye, nedved still has it, at least more than zidane did and he got france to the final
czech unfortunately can,t pass the group stage this world cup.
they have potency to do more than that.

OP
salvatore_

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #158
    nedved knows at the end of the day he has made the wright decision!in a world of football thats ruled by money its good to know theres players out there who will still put the game first and those players play for juventus!

if this happened to chelsea no body would stay!loyalty is something you cant buy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)