Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I always thought Totti was massively overrated. Maybe I'm a biased Juventus fan, but he never EVER proved himself properly in Europe or at a big club. Scoring a lot of goals for one club (where he is the main man, and when he move from trequartista to a more forward role) is great and all, but thats just makes Totti a better version of Di Natale for me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I always thought Totti was massively overrated. Maybe I'm a biased Juventus fan, but he never EVER proved himself properly in Europe or at a big club. Scoring a lot of goals for one club (where he is the main man, and when he move from trequartista to a more forward role) is great and all, but thats just makes Totti a better version of Di Natale for me.
Also the highlight of his international career is scoring a penalty against Straya

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
1000000% :agree:

I don't think this will ever happen again unless we are in the sauna

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)