Pavel Nedved (48 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
frankly I don't care why he left, he's gone and will have to get on without him; who knows what we can believe, I"m only careful to blame board, Conte or whoever based on stories that may or may not be true

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Who else would drain his energy?

I consider myself very energetic and just observing what Marotta does makes me lazy.
Right. I wonder what variety of excuses will Conte use on Italy's bench. Tbh can't see him achieving anything notable, but I will cheer for him regardless. Little wierd that his departure coincides with his probable Italy apointment, don't you think? Premeditated move maybe? Not that much of a saint as few here want us to believe (not referring to you here btw).

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
No, but seriously, did you expect him to say that he left because of the management? I surely didn't.

That would be a slap in the face. Due to mutual respect I'm sure neither Conte nor our staff would want such statements.
You suggest this might be a made-up story (and Nedved is not the kind of guy that wants to be politically-correct), but the truth is that if you've seen Conte troughout the year it's not only probable, but pratically evident that he was really tired and needed a big rest. Just look at his face, the sound of his voice. Hell, he's even had signs under his eyes sometimes...

Don't want to exaggerate things, the point I want to make is that he is not the total IronMan someone depicted him to be. And Juve task in these 3 years was a tough work, with all the media going against you pratically, and he was even a bit of a fan, and for win 3 years in a row after the collapse of the previous Juve, he had to be always focused.

In the resignation video on Youtube, he says himself that was really tired... So, Nedved's story to me looks realistic.

But it's better to believe that he left for "Vidal and Pogba leaving" :lol:, "the Iturbe saga" :lol: (said also by some of those that considered Iturbe not ready and overpayed), "The board that was not ambitious" :lol: (like if they can shit the money they need... And after all they've done in the last years under any point of view, facilities, social-media ideas, etc.) and other shit like that.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
No, but seriously, did you expect him to say that he left because of the management? I surely didn't.

That would be a slap in the face. Due to mutual respect I'm sure neither Conte nor our staff would want such statements.
Just shut up, Dusan.

Right. I wonder what variety of excuses will Conte use on Italy's bench. Tbh can't see him achieving anything notable, but I will cheer for him regardless. Little wierd that his departure coincides with his probable Italy apointment, don't you think? Premeditated move maybe? Not that much of a saint as few here want us to believe (not referring to you here btw).
And you too.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:cronios: :sergio:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
you only believe what suits you and your opinion
Just like you and anyone else.

I don't know what you are trying to say here.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You suggest this might be a made-up story (and Nedved is not the kind of guy that wants to be politically-correct), but the truth is that if you've seen Conte troughout the year it's not only probable, but pratically evident that he was really tired and needed a big rest. Just look at his face, the sound of his voice. Hell, he's even had signs under his eyes sometimes...
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)