Pavel Nedved (18 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Poborsky who scored two goals for Lazio in the famous 4-2 victory against Inter in 5-5-2002

“That match remains unforgettable,” Poborsky remembers. “It was my last game in Italy and it left me with a wonderful memory, giving my friend Pavel Nedved a nice present.

SWEEEEET

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The initial appeal was rejected, but an emergency motion to the High Court for Sport Justice was successful in postponing the suspension.

The High Court will only give its verdict on May 14 and the likelihood of the ban being lifted is bleak.

This means that Juventus run the very real risk of being forced to play their final home game of the season behind closed doors instead.

It would be tricky for the club to close the doors to the match with Atalanta on May 17 because the verdict would be given so near to kick-off.

Therefore the most likely fixture to be affected by the suspension is the final home game of the season against Lazio.

It would be a disappointing way to end the campaign in total silence at Turin’s Stadio Olimpico, especially as that is Pavel Nedved’s final appearance in a Juventus jersey ahead of his retirement.

channel4.com

----------------------------

and this .. is the most painful loss of the season .. such a shame :depressed

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nedved needs to stay at the club in some capacity.

He, despite his age, is still the one who steps up to the plate instead of hiding when the team is struggling.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Tremendous effort from Neddy, a really class reception of Marco's beautiful pass...

MOM, for sure. Too bad we played some terrible football as a whole.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Grazie Pavel best player on pitch today with 2 great goals. Shame about the rest of the team and management apart from Buffon. Shame for such a wonderful player like Pavel Nedved to score 2 gols (and you could see how much it meant to Pavel) yet not win the match. God help us against milan next week without our suspended golden angel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)