Pavel Commits!!! (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I am sure that Nedved is staying only because Trezequet deal is about to get finalized with either Chelsea or Barcelona. If Trez isn't leaving, Nedved should be sold.

Well, let's wait for next and see what he does, especially TONIGHT!

Aug 1, 2003
Am I going to be bashed if I say I was actually hoping he would be sold? Not that I love him any less or not appreciate him, I would never forget what he did for Juventus, but ...

:greedy:
money makes the world go round

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i can't say how nedved played last night.
i didn't see the match...

i couldn't.

when i saw the begining when he was soo happy and was saying hi with his hand to all of us...
my heart collapsed...

i kinda remembered the cl.
at least in our last pavel played.

i think he is one of our players that this loss costed him a looooot pain

Magoxxx

Feb 21, 2004
I think that Pavel stay in Juventus if Trezeguet,Thuram and other players can give to Juve some $ for others players to buy....

But Pavel is 32 years old and the Abrahmovic money are too much...I think that Moggi can't say no...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i just feel that we should cash in on him now while chelsea are offering huge bucks. if we sold trez and nedved, we could replace them with younger stars and still have cash left over to fix the defence and reinforce the midfield.

i would love for him to stay, but i think we need to look at the future.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
His heart says no,
But for the good of the club, he will move on
I agree, even though in a perfect world I would have him stay because he will still be a top player for a few years.

But we arent a club owned by a rich billionaire(s) who dont care about making money from the club. And, we do it the right way by staying within our means. Inter and Milan waste and waste but we have always won more. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)