Paulo Dybala (303 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Aaaand after missing most of the crucial run in he scores in the final & goes off injured lol

Same as always. Better than most of our players but inconsistent & always injured for crucial periods.
At least he plays and has an impact on the game… we are paying 10M to our current 10 to be always injured make stories on Instagram…

- - - Updated - - -

People fapping over Mickey Mouse trophy :sergio:
said the team that got eliminated from that trophy…

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
At least he plays and has an impact on the game… we are paying 10M to our current 10 to be always injured make stories on Instagram…

- - - Updated - - -

said the team that got eliminated from that trophy…

Well Yes

I still think not giving Dybala crazy wages was sensible, after all only Roma wanted him on much lower wages

But Pogba was a monumental fuck up

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well Yes

I still think not giving Dybala crazy wages was sensible, after all only Roma wanted him on much lower wages

But Pogba was a monumental fuck up

It would have been "sensible" if we didnt have the money... but we did... cause the players we bing to "replace" Dybala were a 7M Di Maria and a 10M to Pogba both players who turn out to be injury prone just like or even worse than Dybala...

At the end of the day we let go Dybala because Arivabene wanted to seem like a "tough guy" and end up been a bad move overall...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It was still sensible, it's not just about having the money it's about giving it all to a player who peaked in his early 20s, failed to turn up in big nights for us most of the time & kept missing CL knockout games (which we lost) despite being supposedly our main guy

If Dybala gets a fat new contract for doing worse then the other Juve players would be right behind him wanting more too

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
It was still sensible, it's not just about having the money it's about giving it all to a player who peaked in his early 20s, failed to turn up in big nights for us most of the time & kept missing CL knockout games (which we lost) despite being supposedly our main guy

If Dybala gets a fat new contract for doing worse then the other Juve players would be right behind him wanting more too
But we replace him with worst playes...

Look... I get what you are sayig, I always said that this hole "Dybala thing" could only be judge at the end of the season when we knew how the player we got to replace him work and how he end up playing in Roma.

So, at the end of the day, the player we got to "replace" him end up been overpaid injury prone players, and he end up having best numbers that any othe player we have...

Heck even that hole "We let got of Dybala to focus our proyect on Vlahovic and De Ligt" end up been crap one year later with De Ligt sold and Vlahovic near to be sold!

This hole situation was badly handle by the managament cause the playe you bougth were cap, injured and overpaid and your "center or proyect" players end up been sold wihin a year...

At the end of the day, the "post Dybala" plan was a bad one and he is showing that he is better than most of the guys we have on our team...

Look at it like this...

We had a deal to renew Dybala, something happend when Arrivabene cme that he said, " Its a bad idea to renew him... he is not a top player, he always gets injured and he doesnt deliver"

ANY good management would come and said:

"Ok, you are saying to me that we will lose our number 10 player for free... you have give me reasons... give me a plan to replace him according that garantee me that losing him for free its not a bad move"

That plan was:

1- Bringing Pogba, paying him a 10M salary and gving him the 10 jersey... WRONG
2- Bringing Di Maria for one year with a 7 M salary so we can use his experience and lead the team... WRONG
3- Come with the "We will center our proyect on Vlahovic, De Ligt and Locatelli... within a year, one is sold, the other one almost sold, and the third one its... there... WRONG

Add to that the fact that Dybala end up having better numbers that any player of our team and playing more games that the players we bougth to "replace him".

So the result its FAILURE...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 299)