Paulo Dybala (93 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
but but but he loved juve so so much lol

covid was a bummer for all clubs, and many, many players agreed on reduced wages for that season. everything points to the same conclusion, including interviews, articles and performances: the majority of our players were/are just overpaid mercenaries. i'm not sheding a single tear for any (potential) outgoing player, barring chiesa and a few youngsters. the majority can go fuck themselves as far as i'm concerned
arm chair general here telling people how to live their lives. peak entitlement

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Letting him go for free and the bringing Paredes in for more money.

clowns
bro it gets worse.

pogba getting crazy salary as direct salary replacement and justificaiton. ZERO matches played.

vlahovic being the "star" striker injured consistently and very average goal stats

kean meh

di maria injured consitently

meanwhile dybala playing regualry and scoring regularly.

all the signings brought in to replace dybala in impact and salary wise have failed to have his results

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Whoever surprise for current result was blind by hatred. The only way he would have fail with Rome would be if he would have been injured like Pogba has been with us since day 1.

Juve has been a joke for too long now

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Clearly it was a mistake to let him go, and he loved this club.

But what is even more baffling was signing injured Pogba and part time di Maria as his replacements. Then playing Di Maria in the exact role Dybala should have been played in.

Arrivabene really made a positive impact during his tenure

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
No mistake in letting him go. We offered 9+2 mil but his greedy agent was asking for more, then we withdrew the offer and he signed with Roma for 6mil.
He was injury prone and inconsistent in his last 2 years. And he was turning 29. It was the right thing to do. Signing Di Maria was not.
Then we just got unlucky because Pogba got injured and Dybala is having a good half of the season.
I don't expect it to last very long and in the long run we'll probably say it was a good decision.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I do wonder what kind of player he would've become had he not come here.
inda was interested, so recoba 2.0, inda hipster legend. zero cl finals bottled, zero (or one) scudetto

also lol dude, like juve always was a dumpster. the last few years are horrible but before that most players overperformed here

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
No mistake in letting him go. We offered 9+2 mil but his greedy agent was asking for more, then we withdrew the offer and he signed with Roma for 6mil.
He was injury prone and inconsistent in his last 2 years. And he was turning 29. It was the right thing to do. Signing Di Maria was not.
Then we just got unlucky because Pogba got injured and Dybala is having a good half of the season.
I don't expect it to last very long and in the long run we'll probably say it was a good decision.
So we got "unlucky" that the injury prone player got injured?

Who would have guees it!!!!???

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 79)