Paulo Dybala (133 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
oooh time is telling us alright... :p
It’s just the beginning.

You’ll see, it doesn’t matter if Roma finish higher than us, it doesn’t matter if Paulo gets between top G+A in the league, it doesn’t matter if he gets MVP in the league, what it matters is that he was the one holding our team, a player that it was a nightmare tactical wise because he’s not a CF, not a SS, not a wing, he’s nothing. Look at us now, it’s all his fault. Players like him, De Ligt and CR7 were the ones that destroy their teammate confidence.

Our management showed full authority when they publicly said: Paulo out!!! Same authority that we showed with Rabiot, extending MDS, getting zero FB and many more examples… fino alla fine

Jun 16, 2020
I guess they are worse than Ludogorets, where Dybala led Roma to a 2-1 loss a week ago with zero contribution. It being time for Allegri to get sacked or resign has nothing to do with Dybala. Neither are close to good enough for what this club should be.
He actually did good against Ludogrets but I guess cherrypicking live score results is one way to try and win a discussion

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He actually did good against Ludogrets but I guess cherrypicking live score results is one way to try and win a discussion
Sure bro lol. That was a great match where he did nothing as far as end product goes. He’s had a decent season, with a few good matches against mediocre opposition. He’s not good enough and hasn’t been for years now. I love him for his first three years at this club. But he’s been an inconsistent, injury-prone, choker since then.

Building a front line of Chiesa-Vlahovic and another top winger next summer is far far better than having renewed this soyboy for far more than he’s worth.

Jun 16, 2020
Sure bro lol. That was a great match where he did nothing as far as end product goes. He’s had a decent season, with a few good matches against mediocre opposition. He’s not good enough and hasn’t been for years now. I love him for his first three years at this club. But he’s been an inconsistent, injury-prone, choker since then.

Building a front line of Chiesa-Vlahovic and another top winger next summer is far far better than having renewed this soyboy for far more than he’s worth.
May God save your soul buddy

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
While Dybala was frustrating and his demands were silly considering his input, it is obvious that he was underperforming partly because of the toxic environment he was in.

Now if he is scoring goals against minnows should not be ridiculed, his job is to score goals or contribute to goals regardless of the opponent. And it is quite clear at Roma the environment is cleaner at the moment.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Not renewing Dybala is fine if we had a plan for afterwards, we clearly have no clue. We now play a system that Dybala would fit in, we don't cross so we need someone with his skills. We got Di Maria who is always injured. The Juventus attack plan doesn't exist, it was to stack up shitty midfielders for Allegri.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I didnt get the mgmt going from 8m+2m a year to no offer at all, the "we're not going to disrespect Paulo with a low offer" made little sense to me. If they knew Dybs in the end would sign for 4.5m+1.5m, I think theyd act differently.
That requires a proper management with good eyes for business and opportunities, clearly these guys don’t act like that… more like teenagers guide by the hormone and what the crowd around wants to hear; they are not leaders at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 93)