Paulo Dybala (133 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He rolled the dice and failed. If he can perform well for a season or 2 he might get a shot at another big club but I think Roma might be his level now.

I'm glad for once a greedy agent/ player didn't get what they wanted.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It’s actually quite funny but also rather sad at the same time when we look at the course of events…

However, all in all from a Juve fan perspective i guess he chosen the option that is less angering and perhaps also less threatening to us and our main objectives(Scudetto and going far in the UCL), at least literally speaking.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #38,315
    Rumor says 6M including bonuses
    So highest paid player with Pellegrini if I looked at the right figures. Pretty heavy for them but if he stays injury free he'll do well there I think. He's exactly the type of player that fits Roma. I just find it funny how his agent/Dybala made it seem like he'll go to Real for 20mln/year.

I think he'll spend 2-3 years in Rome and then go to some bigger club to be a rotation and spend at least 50% of the minutes ridding the bench.

But I don't think he fits here, especially now when we signed Vlahovic. I think it was a good thing we didn't offer him a big contract. I'd rather have Vlahovic in a center with two wingers next to him, or in our case Di Maria and Chiesa.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    It’s actually quite funny but also rather sad at the same time when we look at the course of events…

However, all in all from a Juve fan perspective i guess he chosen the option that is less angering and perhaps also less threatening to us and our main objectives(Scudetto and going far in the UCL), at least literally speaking.
    I’m happy with the outcome tbh. Roma still shouldn’t pose too much of a threat over the course of a season.

I think it’s a shame for him that he didn’t get a good offer from La Liga. He’s clearly dropped down to a club of lesser level, which at the end of the day is nothing but his greedy agent’s fault.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
    which big club at 33yrs? Dybala next move is going to be MLS or his dream "inter" I Mou fucked up (usually he does after 1y at the club) Dybala can be sold in just a year to inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 94)