Paulo Dybala (114 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 23, 2013
Alright now be fair and move Dybala to legends section. For the first few weeks after his departure the poll at the top was largely in favor of him being a legend. Only after it seemed like he MIGHT go to Inter did the reactionaries vote for him to be a rookie en masse and then the poll was abruptly closed.

Dybala achieved so much for this club, let's give him the respect he deserves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think it’s a good move by him, everything considered.

Not only is he one of the biggest transfers in Roma’s history, he will end up being their focal point. They aren’t a team that expects to compete for major trophies so the pressure on his will be less compared to had he joined Inter or Napoli.

Tammy and him will be one hell of a partnership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Alright now be fair and move Dybala to legends section. For the first few weeks after his departure the poll at the top was largely in favor of him being a legend. Only after it seemed like he MIGHT go to Inter did the reactionaries vote for him to be a rookie en masse and then the poll was abruptly closed.

the hard truth is that he didn't go to Inter because Beppster couldn't offload Sanchez and Dzeko

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

:agree:

The greatest club icon I can think of in the last 25 years

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm happy with this move

Nothing against Roma these days really. Obviously whoever ends up competing with you becomes a disliked rival sooner or later but in the grand scheme of things they're probably my favourite 'big' club from the rest of the pack in Italy.

The rest can go fuck themselves

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm happy with this move

Nothing against Roma these days really. Obviously whoever ends up competing with you becomes a disliked rival sooner or later but in the grand scheme of things they're probably my favourite 'big' club from the rest of the pack in Italy.

The rest can go fuck themselves
ok its bothered me for awhile, but who is that in your avi? Every time I see it I just think of Macklemore and its very annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)