Paulo Dybala (99 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Merda is his only real chance to stay in Italy. It sucks he goes there and I hope Merda sucks as always.

Sadly I have to say that if he ends with better numbers than Di Maria here, wouldn’t surprise me a bit

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You can't cry about wanting Dybala out and then hate him for going wherever he wants. FFS we are kicking him out of the club. He could even score against us and celebrate and I wouldn't give a shit.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Will ruin his connection with Juve fans if he goes to Inter.

I can try to not care but I know I will hate him if he does. I hate Vidal.

AC Milan wouldn't he as bad but I hate bonucci for celebrating against us the fact we are now making him captain is a such a shame.

Mar 9, 2006
But but but del piero was past it. he didn’t deserve a new deal. And he was given a ceremony. What did Agnelli do wrong there?
So to give Del Piero another 1+1 contract back then would have hurted Juventus? What a non-sense. His experience would have helped by a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

you can't be mad he goes to inter if juve the ones who refused to renew him lmao. it's not like he forced juve's hand
Nobody is mad. He will be the traitor. Case closed.

Mar 9, 2006
Preferring the likes of Boriello and Bendtner over him.

Buffon and Chiellini could stop when they wanted, why didn’t Del Piero have that freedom?
Did you read Pirlo's book? He was even training alone with his personal coach during that period of time. There was a completely fucked up situation between him, Conte and Agnelli for some reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)