Paulo Dybala (103 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Maybe telling him he isn't wanted right before our crucial run in was not such a great idea.
I said something similar during the break yesterday, but linked to Vlahovic and going out in the open putting all the pressure on him, while he just signed for a big club at a young age.

I’m starting to believe Bene managed this situation horribly. And I’m not talking about agreeing with the decision regarding Dybala or not. But the timing, putting the pressure on Vlahovic and giving Dybala a blow right before the final phase of the season is something I’ve never seen before.

We need both of them, there’s absolutely no chemistry between them and I think that Bene’s words only feed those problems.

I’m very critical especially towards a director because people management is one of the most important things to keep a group going.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
I thought he had a pretty decent game yesterday. Probably one of his best games off the ball for us and he was a big reason why our press worked so well in the game. Tirelessly man marked Brozovic when we didn't have the ball and Inter had a very average game on the ball because of that. Was also involved in all our good attacking moves even though we missed the final touch at that end.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I thought he had a pretty decent game yesterday. Probably one of his best games off the ball for us and he was a big reason why our press worked so well in the game. Tirelessly man marked Brozovic when we didn't have the ball and Inter had a very average game on the ball because of that. Was also involved in all our good attacking moves even though we missed the final touch at that end.
Amazing things happen whenever you start to use players on their natural positions

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
same here. i still don't see how we will replace him (and i don't mean this dybala, i mean the fit one in good form from a few years back), but that's an other matter.
Dybala is replaced by two players imo. An explosive winger on the opposite side of Chiesa and a creative midfielder (Either a regista or an attacking mid who can track back and complete the midfield trio). Allegri preferred formation is 4-3-3 and the likes of Dybala aren't suited for it.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
But my point, just because we screwed up, we don't have to keep doing it. Healthy Dybala is worth more than 7M a year for sure, but he's not been reliable enough to commit a huge contract to him. I rather we focus on getting younger and cheaper, and start getting rid of the overpaid shit.
I agree 110% on above and the rest of your post!!! When first posting here Juve reminded me of the NY Yankees in adding players. They might have had 1 player of the starting 8 from their farm system. Look now at the Yanks and the strategy sure has changed. And it isn't that they are lacking the money.

And hearing an offer to Rudiger that could end up at 10mil, must have been BS? The guy isn't even a striker or premier mid. Sp possibly MDL, Bono, and him as 3 of 4 backliners lol.. More than most serie A entire team salaries. Max has to start coaching guys up and if Fagioli isn't part of this squad next season, I be very disappointed.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I agree 110% on above and the rest of your post!!! When first posting here Juve reminded me of the NY Yankees in adding players. They might have had 1 player of the starting 8 from their farm system. Look now at the Yanks and the strategy sure has changed. And it isn't that they are lacking the money.

And hearing an offer to Rudiger that could end up at 10mil, must have been BS? The guy isn't even a striker or premier mid. Sp possibly MDL, Bono, and him as 3 of 4 backliners lol.. More than most serie A entire team salaries. Max has to start coaching guys up and if Fagioli isn't part of this squad next season, I be very disappointed.
Exactly what I mean with Rudiger. Then De Ligt will want 10M too, Vlahovic will see Dybala got 10M and want that too etc etc. What we'd have done in the Marotta years is get Milenkovic who has a 15M clause (less than Rudiger sign on fee lol) for 2-3M wages, is 4.5 years younger (about to enter his prime years) and he'd develop into a beast here. Then you'd hear offers from EPL for him. Rudiger might be good a few years, but he's gonna be a headache in a few years

Aug 2, 2005
Have always been a massive fan and still am but I won't miss him here.

Will support him for the rest of his career (unless at Inter if course) but I won't be sad when he leaves.
Same here in terms of not missing him.. only concerned that his replacement may not even give same output

Unfortunately, his "best performances" (the ones Juve's 10 should deliver every 2/3 matches) seems to happen once every half season. Other than that, he was always giving a decent performance.

Will wish him best of luck wherever he ends up (except at Inter)

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It doesn't matter. Stick to the narrative, Paulo is the one to blame and after a home lost against Merda, there's nothing else to say that Paulo is the worst, pussiest and most ungrateful player who has ever worn a Juve Jersey at any level, including feminine teams.

Sorry for spamming, my bad, it's just that now that he was kicked out of the team I thought haters would be like "Oh well, he's leaving" but they are still so salty about Paulo that they are achieving FIGC level

I believe he had a good game overall and with Rabiot and Cuadrado the best in our team IMO... My only complaint with Paulo's performance, it would be about set pieces, he could have done better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 68)