Paulo Dybala (75 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
LMAO. Well covered? We have Vlahovic and a Chiesa who's recovering from injury. Who else do we have? Kean? Kaio? Morata? The latter might even be leaving and Kean is pure garbage - we might be looking to offload him too.
Calm down old man

We need to build a foundation from the back. Fix your midfield and defense first. Then we'll see if we can reinforce the attack.

Jun 6, 2015
Vlahovic, Chiesa, Rusty Doris, Morata, Kaio, move Cuadrado back to attack

Enough options if you ask me :claire:
That scenario still requires us to sign two attackers in Raspa and Morata. Currently we have Vlahovic, Chiesa, Kean, Kaio and most likely Cuadrado under contract for next season, with Chiesa and Kaio being injured and Kean's future here being less than certain. That would leave Vlahovic and Cuadrado for the start of the season without new signings. Even with adding Morata and Rasapdori we're one injury away from being very light in that department.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That scenario still requires us to sign two attackers in Raspa and Morata. Currently we have Vlahovic, Chiesa, Kean, Kaio and most likely Cuadrado under contract for next season, with Chiesa and Kaio being injured and Kean's future here being less than certain. That would leave Vlahovic and Cuadrado for the start of the season without new signings. Even with Morata and Rasapdori we're one injury away from being very light in that department.
That goes without saying. I think we'll redeem Morata and sign Rusty or someone else to take up Dybala's spot. Then there's Cuadrado. Maybe Kean stays another year since it's a 2 year loan.

I think we're making a big deal out of Dybala's departure. Signing 3 starters (CB, CM, LB) should still be priority. We can then focus on the 'numbers' or adding depth later on.

Let's just improve our first eleven for once please.

Jun 6, 2015
That goes without saying. I think we'll redeem Morata and sign Rusty or someone else to take up Dybala's spot. Then there's Cuadrado. Maybe Kean stays another year since it's a 2 year loan.

I think we're making a big deal out of Dybala's departure. Signing 3 starters (CB, CM, LB) should still be priority. We can then focus on the 'numbers' or adding depth later on.

Let's just improve our first eleven for once please.
It's not only Dybala though. Come the summer we've lost Ronaldo, Dybala, Kulu, Berna and possibly even Morata in the last 12 months, while we've only signed Vlahovic and Kean.

We have spots available in attack so don't need to sell anyone to sign a player there. In midfield any incoming player will again depend on the outgoing players.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It's not only Dybala though. Come the summer we've lost Ronaldo, Dybala, Kulu, Berna and possibly even Morata in the last 12 months, while we've only signed Vlahovic and Kean.

We have spots available in attack so don't need to sell anyone to sign a player there. In midfield any incoming player will again depend on the outgoing players.
What available spots?
:soule::ake::kaio::dag:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Had we sold him last summer for some 30M (replaced him with anyone but Kean) and kept Ronaldo instead, we'd be frontrunner for scudetto and in CL quarterfinals. Then in the summer Ronaldo leaves and we get Vlahovic. All parties would have been better off

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Had we sold him last summer for some 30M (replaced him with anyone but Kean) and kept Ronaldo instead, we'd be frontrunner for scudetto and in CL quarterfinals. Then in the summer Ronaldo leaves and we get Vlahovic. All parties would have been better off
Wat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)